Senior iOS Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino) , California , United States
Software and Services
Posted: Dec 9, 2020
Role Number: 200210275
At Apple, we work every single day to build products that enrich people's lives. Our Advertising Platforms group makes it possible for people around the world to easily access informative and visionary content on their devices while helping publishers and developers promote and monetize their work. Our technology and services power advertising in Apple News and Search Ads in App Store. Our platforms are highly-performant, deployed at scale, and setting new standards for enabling effective advertising while protecting user privacy.
- 8+ years of industry experience.
- Expertise with Objective-C, iOS, macOS fundamentals and frameworks.
- You're inspired to design, create, instrument, measure and refine.
- Protecting privacy is a principle that drives you.
- Have a passion to write and help others produce efficient code.
- You believe mentoring is something everyone should be doing all of the time.
- Catching bugs early because you wrote unit tests is awesome!
- Confident with GCD and asynchronous programming.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
You're a self-motivated, results-orientated and deadline driven engineer that enjoys developing software across all of Apple's operating systems. Within the Ad Platforms team, privacy isn't just a word - it's a mission that motivates us to focus and commit. You will be a part of a team that challenges itself to build the world's best advertising solutions in order to serve all of our customers.
Education & Experience
Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience.
- DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- - Exposure to writing daemons or system processes.
- - Authoring APIs used by other parties.
- - Leveraging machine learning technologies.
- - Understanding of inter-process communication.
- - Familiarity with mobile advertising.