Let your passion for people be the driver of your success at Sodexo. Through your leadership, your team will make a real impact every day!
Sodexo Healthcare has a fantastic opportunity for a highly passionate and experienced Environmental Services Operations Manager 3 at University Hospitals Cleveland Medical Center located in Cleveland, Ohio. Among the nation’s leading academic medical centers, UH Cleveland Medical Center has more than 1,000 registered beds and is located in the heart of Cleveland’s University Circle on a beautiful 35-acre campus.
Our Sodexo Health Care Environmental Services/Housekeeping teams work to direct housekeeping operations at health care client locations, partnering with them to deliver innovative solutions. These teams also have responsibility for driving client satisfaction by providing stellar customer service via effective communication with all levels of hospital staff, as well as follow-through with action items that impact both client and patient satisfaction. At Sodexo Health Care, patients are the heart of everything we do. Our ability to create a clean, healthy and comfortable environment for hospitals is key to the full patient experience.
The successful candidate will:
- have exceptional client service mentality and executive presence;
- be responsible for driving client/patient satisfaction, and HCAHPS scores;
- be responsible for motivating employees and driving employee engagement;
- provide a clean and safe environment for patients, visitors and staff and works closely with the Infectious Prevention department;
- effectively manages the Unit Operating System
- support a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who:
- are an expert in building and maintaining strong customer / client relationships;
- possess strong leadership skills and can work independently to drive program compliance and reach project target dates of completion;
- have 3-5 years previous custodial management experience preferably in a hospital environment;
- can analyze data, present and effectively communicate to all levels within the organization related to training, leading committees and change management;
- have experience effectively managing projects within agreed upon timelines;
- are proficient with computers and other technology; and/or
- have strong financial acumen and budget management experience.
Provides management oversight for Environmental Services exempt and non-exempt level staff (client and/or Sodexo employees) in the delivery of Sodexo Environmental Service Programs. Ensures Environmental Service programs are in place and functioning according to design to consistently meet all company, client, and regulatory requirements.
-Establishes a safe work environment for clients, customers and staff by ensuring equipment safety and compliance with Sodexo safety and loss prevention programs and by providing safety-related training and equipment inventory and maintenance.
-Assumes GM responsibilities and authority in his or her absence
-Supervises day-to-day work activities by delegating authority, assigning and prioritizing activities, and monitoring compliance to operating standards.
-Ensures compliance with application of all Sodexo Quality Assurance and Regulatory standards within the contractually agreed upon scope of services.
-Establish and/or adhere to defined operating standards, develops and implements quality improvements and ensures direct reports and staff adhere to the standards and expectations.
-Assists with Management of Environmental Service budget by ensuring full compliance to established operating standards, monitoring costs (e.g. labor, inventory, equipment, and material), and taking corrective action as needed.