Austin , Texas , United States
Software and Services
Posted: Dec 10, 2020
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200211283
Imagine what you could do here! At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job, and there's no telling what you could accomplish. We are looking for people with an eye for details, often working under demanding timelines. The Coordinator is a meaningful role involved in day-to-day purchasing, and resource prioritization activities. Do you have an eagle's eye for detail? Can you see around corners and improve processes? If so, consider joining the team! We are seeking a high potential candidate who has practical understanding of accounting fundamentals - someone who has a knack for leadership, is proactive, focused on meaningful results, and has phenomenal written and verbal communication skills.
- 3+ years of accounting and financial analysis experience especially working with capital and operational budgets
- Experience in development of monthly and quarterly management reporting
- A strategic problem solver with the ability to see the big picture while working with ambiguity and uncertainty.
- Demonstrate innovative and creative thinking capabilities and possess troubleshooting skills including data analytical skills with a continuous process improvement mindset
- Exceptional communication skills; verbal, and written
- Excellent teamwork skills and ability to influence others and quickly establish trust, credibility, and rapport
- Advanced Excel experience is highly desired
- Knowledge of software procurement policies
- Experience in Tableau or other dashboard tools is desirable
- The ability to work with minimal supervision
Align with project managers in management and entry of purchase requisitions Improve current processes and coordinate organizational procedures for optimized efficiency and productivity related to department budgets Ensure PS&T resource allocations are accurate and system updates are complete Manage the PS&T software asset portfolio and procurement process Oversee hardware procurement process and budget Assist management in preparation of monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reports Assist in management of department budget Ensure all PS&T systems related to budgets are current and accurate Build and develop relationships with all employees for increased efficiency and effective responsiveness into existing operations, and help to define new operational strategies, working with management on special projects Coordination of key events for Austin IS&T and PS&T teams Perform routine administrative tasks within PS&T</span>
Education & Experience
Business, accounting, finance or related degree with proven experience, or an affinity for tracking detailed financial information as a foundation.