Let your passion for people be the driver of your success.
Sodexo Senior Living is changing the way society sees Senior Living, one resident at a time. We are currently seeking a General Manager 3, Food to oversee the dining operations for a full-service Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRC) located in Davenport, IA. This CCRC community caters to independent residents through skilled nursing with a max census of 250 residents. If caring, service, and passion are part of your everyday, then come join this team and help serve this wonderful community and bring the residents the fulfillment of life.
The successful candidate will be:
- Responsible for overseeing the dining operations for all levels of care and ensure that standards of quality, service, and sanitation are being met;
- Responsible for oversight of dining room service, cafe and catering operations;
- Responsible for and have full financial oversight of the account, _including budgeting, reporting and forecasting;
- Provide technical training and expertise, coaching and leadership to the team while working side by side in the operation as needed.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who have:
- CDM (dietary manager certification) or equivalent is required;
- culinary knowledge;
- three or more years food service management experience ideally in a healthcare or retirement community setting;
- a work history demonstrating strong leadership skills and the ability to work collaboratively with all levels of the organization;
- possess the ability to manage multiple priorities, demonstrate professional communication skills, and exhibit a passion for a high-level of customer service;
- exhibit flexibility to take on additional responsibilities as needed.
Learn more about Sodexo’s Benefits
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Food Service Management and Retail Management positions in a variety of business segments, including Corporate, Schools, Universities, Energy and Resources, Government and Agencies, Health Care, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search for Food Service Management jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities.
Directs all contract management service operations at a single account/unit. Plans and supervises special functions. Maintains cash control and payroll records. Hires and trains unit personnel. Maintains customer satisfaction and good public relations. Manages through managers and is accountable for the contract. Senior-most person assigned to a one client account
Provides local leadership and strategic direction while developing team for new and emerging business solutions that sustain growth in the day to day operations.
- Provides team leadership & training
- Controls unit financials
- Directs daily food operations for quality & safety standards
- Supervises day to day activities
- Delegates authority
- Assigns & prioritizes activities
- Monitors operating standards
- Establishes a safe work environment
- Support workplace inclusion activities