Fast Paced, Problem Solving
- Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment where change is the only constant?
Sodexo is seeking a Full Time Registered Dietitian for Baptist Hospital, a 450 bed level 1 trauma center located in Pensacola Florida to work in the outpatient weight loss center. Some inpatient coverage is provided for patients post bariatric surgery. Previous experience in outpatient counseling is preferred.
Reporting to the Clinical Nutrition Manager, the selected candidate will:
- Be an RD with inpatient and outpatient experience (internship experience acceptable).
- Provide medical nutrition therapy to patients with a variety of medical conditions.
- Be motivated to build the outpatient practices in these two diverse areas.
- Work well independently and as an integral part of an interdisciplinary team.
- Have experience with the nutrition care process and electronic charting.
- Be self-motivated, organized and efficient.
- Possess strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Additional hours may be available in inpatient services
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who have:
- Registered Dietitian credentials and be licensed in FL is required;
- Good time management skills be a self-starter and a team player; and/or
- The ability to work well with physicians, nursing and ancillary staff.
- Certificate of Training in Adult Weight Management is preferred by not required
Learn more about:
Learn more about Sodexo’s Benefits
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Dietitian positions in a variety of business segments, including Schools, Universities, Health Care and Senior Living locations across the United States. Continue your search for Dietitian jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities. As the largest private employer of dietitians, we have tremendous job opportunities for registered dietitians who are looking to get more out of their career!
Responsible for providing direct basic nutrition services
-Provides nutrition care to population served to ensure needs and customer satisfaction levels are met.
-Maintains and develops client relationships and client satisfaction to ensure account retention.
-Manages, promotes, and educates others on food and nutrition programs according to Sodexo standards and policy.
-Collaborates and communicates with culinary and clinical departments on established processes, special diets, and menu requests and probes potential problems and apprises manager of status on resolution of problems or issues, using appropriate Sodexo resource when necessary.
-Ensures compliance with all federal, state and local regulations as well as Sodexo/client policies and procedures (e.g. Health Dept., HIPAA/Privacy Act, Joint Commission, quality assurance, safety, operations, and personnel) by keep abreast of the most recent nutrition-related trends, research, policy, certifications, and standards of practice.
-Follows operating standards, implements quality improvements and communicates them to other departments..