Sodexo is seeking a Operations Compliance Coordinator to join our team to oversee our East Coast compliance within our buildings and facilities requirements for a premier Energy and Resources client. This Compliance Coordinator will oversee all internal and external building and facility requirements for our site locations within TX, LA, and MS.
This Operations Compliance Coordinator will be responsible in ensuring all compliance and regulatory requirements within designated buildings/ facilities/ operations for the following client site locations TX, LA, and MS.
- Title V (Air Quality) Major and Minor source permits and compliance reporting;
- Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA) compliance reporting and appropriate action planning across all generator statuses;
- National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) water pollution submittal, plan development and compliance;
- Spill Prevention, Control and Countermeasure (SPCC) plan development and compliance assurance;
- Waste Stream Minimization and disposal plans;
- Implementation and Assurance of activities needed to ensure compliance with the above; and/or
- Ensure all Permit and Reporting Requirements are submitted portfolio wide
Learn more about Sodexo’s Benefits
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Facilities Management positions in Corporate, Schools, Universities, Energy and Resources, Government and Agencies, Healthcare and Senior Living locations across the United States. Continue your search for Facilities Management jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities.
Make an Immediate Impact.
Sodexo is the North American leader for Quality of Life Services. More than 150,000 Sodexo employees work to improve the quality of daily life for our 13,000 client sites in North America. Sodexo partners with clients to help them attain their strategic vision by developing Facility Management service solutions that increase the effectiveness of their people, enhance their business processes and optimize their infrastructure, which deliver tangible outcomes.
Our client portfolio spans multiple markets across the nation including education, corporate services, healthcare and government services, which means we can offer a career full of variety, challenge and tremendous growth opportunities.
The purpose of this role is to own the responsibility to execute all Compliance and Regulatory activities as required by Client and/or Authorities Having Jurisdiction (AHJ’s) for all designated buildings/facilities/operations within a designated client portfolio and/or segment designated portfolio of sites.
- Execute activities related to either compliance and/or regulatory requirements within designated buildings/facilities/operations - 70%
- Consult with Client/AHJ/Sr. Manager Compliance on compliance requirements for designated building/facility/operation - 10%
- Assist with periodic review of Client/Portfolio compliance and regulatory procedures and policies are completed and reflect current requirements – 10%
- Responsible to ensure both Client and Sodexo training requirements meet all required outcomes – 10%