Work in an environment that appreciates your sense of ownership, mentorship and teamwork. _Sodexo is seeking an experienced Field Marketing Specialist 2 to lead the marketing and branding initiatives for multiple campuses located in central Virginia. This position will based out of Liberty University in Lynchburg, VA. *Relocation Assistance is Available. Particularly focused on servicing the needs for Liberty University, the successful candidate will create new growth strategies, increase customer satisfaction and enhance the Sodexo brand. Generating events and activities to increase engagement opportunities, and growing the Dining Services digital footprint with consumers are key components for success in this role. _Our candidate will also be highly organized and detailed, ensuring projects are completed on-time including roll-outs of marketing campaigns and m_ust be a successful orator and presenter.
The successful candidate will:
- Lead a marketing team that includes a Social Media & Events Coordinator, a graphic designer, a photographer-videographer, and interns
- Work with clients, managers, and corporate teams in all matters that pertain to marketing & branding
- Ensure goals are achieved timely for the program
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who:
- Have strong written and editing skills
- Will implement industry trends in marketing and campus dining
- Have a s_trong background in digital and print marketing (link to portfolio)
- Provide strong leadership for team and stakeholders with a big picture vision
- Leverage collecting and analyzing marketing data to help drive future decisions
- Have a keen eye for graphic design and photo and video trends for relevant campaigns
- Execute campus wide events that are tailored to increasing student satisfaction and engagement_
- Have strong marketing background with proven success on driving growth and developing a brand_
Skills & Qualifications
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Superb organization and detail orientation skills
- Metrics-driven marketing mind with eye for creativity
- Strong project management, multi-taking, and decision-making skills
- Bachelors degree in marketing, business, advertising, or related field strongly preferred
Learn more about Liberty University HERE
Learn more about Sodexo’s Benefits
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Food Service Management and Catering positions in a variety of business segments, including Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Health Care, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search for Food Service Management jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities. At Sodexo, you will find the ingredients for a great career in food service management specializing in Catering. With benefits including schedules that encourage work-life balance and continuing education opportunities, you’ll enjoy an improved quality of life that’s unique in the hospitality industry.
- Drives growth through planning, development and execution of growth initiatives, including: Non-Mandatory Sales/Pricing/Retail & Catering/New Sales & Retention/eCommerce & Mutualized Promotions
- Develops and implements plans intended to increase customer insight/satisfaction through Surveys/Focus Groups/Engagement Promotions and relevant technology
- Develops and implements internal/external communication through Websites/Social Media/Innovation Sharing/Best Practices
- Forges collaborative relationships to create transformative customer experiences
- Establishes program awareness through a physical presence at site