Success is yours when you collaborate and work hard in our team-based culture.
Sodexo is seeking a Food Service Manager 3 for Tampa University located in beautiful Tampa Florida!
The successful Food Service Manager will have prior experience managing high volume/ large scale college or university in operations encompassing resident dining programs, catering, and retail food service. This food service manager manages Safety and Quality in operations to exceed the expectations while enhancing client program objectives. This position is responsible for the organization and execution oversight of all safety and quality operations on campus. A strong work ethic, a penchant for developing high performing teams and a solid understanding of HACCP and other food safety programs will be a priority for this Food Service Manager.
The successful candidate will:
- have oversight of daily food operations and deliver a high-quality product;
- achieve company and client financial targets and goals to include oversight of cash-handling and the POS system;
- develop and maintain client and customer relationships;
- motivate, coach, mentor and develop frontline (hourly) staff; and/or
- ensure Sodexo standards are met to include compliance with company food and physical safety programs.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who:
- have a work history demonstrating strong leadership skills and the ability to work collaboratively with all levels of the organization;
- possess the ability to manage multiple priorities, demonstrate professional communication skills, and exhibit a passion for a high-level of customer service;
Learn more about Sodexo’s Benefits
Working for Sodexo:
At Sodexo, you will find the ingredients for a great career in food service management. With benefits including schedules that encourage work-life balance and continuing education opportunities, you’ll enjoy an improved quality of life that’s unique in the hospitality industry.
Provides supervision for multi-functional food service areas at an account/unit to ensure client satisfaction and retention for the Company. Contributes to account revenue and operating profit through the implementation of Sodexo programs while executing against Standard Operating Procedures.
- Maintains and develops client relationships and customer satisfaction for multi-functional food service areas to ensure account retention and positive public relations
- Establishes and maintains a safe work environment
- Supervises day-to-day work activities by delegating authority, assigning and prioritizing activities and monitoring operating standards
- Utilizes Sodexo resources and programs to ensure operating standards and regulatory requirements are met and employees have the necessary equipment and inventory
- Manages by providing positive and constructive feedback to employees in order to reward, coach, correct and motivate in order drive a high-level of employee engagement