Work for a company that cares for its people and offers opportunities for personal growth.
Sodexo Senior Living is seeking a Food Operations Manager 1 for Inspired Living at Bonita Springs located in Bonita Springs, Florida. This a 79 resident memory care facility.
The Food Service Operations Manager will be hands on and manage a staff of approximately 6 hourly employees. Typical shift will be 7:00am - 5:00pm with some weekend and holiday coverage as needed.
The successful candidate will:
- have oversight of day-to-day operations (trayline, dining room service);
- cook 6 meals per week;
- deliver high quality food service;
- achieve company and client financial targets and goals;
- develop and maintain client and customer relationships;
- create a positive environment; and
- ensure Sodexo Standards are met.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who:
- has a work history demonstrating strong leadership skills, as well as food operations experience and the ability to work collaboratively;
- has two or more years food service management experience ideally in a healthcare environment;
- has a strong food production background;
- has a knowledge of safety and sanitation compliance;
- has the ability to manage multiple priorities, demonstrate professional communication skills, and a passion for a high level of customer service;
- can demonstrate the ability to prioritize tasks and exhibit flexibility to take on additional responsibilities as needed; and
- is proficient in computer skills and report management experience.
Learn more about Inspired Living at Bonita Springs
Learn more about Sodexo’s Benefits
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Food Service Management and Retail Management positions in a variety of business segments, including Corporate, Schools, Universities, Energy and Resources, Government and Agencies, Health Care, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search for Food Service Management jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities.
Provides leadership and supervision for the on-site food service exempt and non-exempt level staff in the delivery of our contractual agreement with the client. Provides supervision for food services at account/unit to ensure client satisfaction and retention for the company. Implements business practices in order to uphold company mission, values and commitments made in the Sodexo client contractual agreement.
- Establishes a safe work environment
- Utilizes Sodexo tools and programs to develop client, customer, and staff relationships, to ensure account retention
- Implements and fully utilizes all Sodexo tools and programs to ensure financial outcomes
- Directs daily operations of food service to ensure employees have appropriate equipment, inventory and resources, ensures operating standards and regulatory requirements are met
- Develops and implements plans, projects, with defined objectives, methods, timetables and budget to support client and Sodexo strategic plan
- Ensures adherence to all HR standards for Sodexo, client, and regulatory agencies