Use your passion for food to create a positive impact and make a difference in the communities we serve!
Sodexo is currently looking to build our team in the South Florida area. We are seeking, highly motivated, and innovative Executive Chefs. The ideal candidates will have experience in high volume environments of 7 million managed volume or more, and experience managing large teams with multiple priorities.
The successful candidate will:
- be responsible for the creation and development of innovative, inventive and ground-breaking menus;
- direct and supervise kitchen operations and designated back of house staff;
- ensure that the highest possible standards of food handling and preparation are achieved;
- control and ensure the company's and client's financial targets are achieved;
- engage with peers, colleagues and patrons in a manner that invites interaction and feedback.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who:
- possess a culinary degree;
- have two or more years of culinary experience ideally in a healthcare environment;
- are able to train a large team in proper food preparation; food handing and safety;
- have commercial acumen and a good level of computer literacy;
- are enthusiastic, confident and warm;
- have a positive approach to tasks with a can-do attitude and impeccable attention to detail
Learn more about Sodexo’s Benefits
Not the job for you?
We offer Food Service Management positions in a variety of business segments, including Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Healthcare, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search for Food Service Management jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
At Sodexo, you will find the ingredients for a great career in food service management. With benefits including schedules that encourage work-life balance and continuing education opportunities, you’ll_enjoy an improved quality of life that’s unique in the hospitality industry.
(“executive chef” OR “culinary director”) AND (“retirement community” OR “nursing home” OR “senior living” OR "hospital")
Provides culinary leadership within a small sized unit including menu planning, program execution and staff management & training. Works directly with internal and external clients managing the catering process from beginning through execution
-Executes the culinary function
-Customer & Client satisfaction
-Manages food & physical safety program.