Let your passion for people be the driver of your success at Sodexo. Through your leadership, your team will make a real impact every day
Sodexo's Healthcare Segment is searching for a Client Executive to lead and grow our Food/Nutrition Accounts in the Baltimore/DC area.
Is this opportunity right for you?
At Sodexo, you will find the ingredients for a great career in food service management. With benefits including schedules that encourage work-life balance and continuing education opportunities, you’ll enjoy an improved quality of life that’s unique in the hospitality industry.
The Client Executive has overall leadership and responsibility for client relationships, a trusted advisor central to the client partnership and key to delivering results that meet client needs. Has direct accountability for operational excellence - achieved by delivering on our contractual obligations and our service commitments that are: Predictable, Reliable, and Repeatable.
This is an excellent opportunity for self-driven individual to bring out their leadership skills and demonstrate their ability to build a strong team, deliver financial results they directly manage, establish partner relationships with existing and new clients to assist in the growth & retention of their business with showing proven accomplishments.
The managed volume of this district is $30M and includes 4 Hospitals for this area with responsibilities that include:
- Working closely with client managers, supported by dedicated Sodexo finance manager, project managers, HR Director, Division President, CFO and supply chain representative.
- Coordinating and directing all activities including financial performance, client retention, policy compliance, and employee training and development.
- Works with clients and VP in all matters relating to contract and account operations in order to establish and maintain a mutually beneficial business relationship that ensures account retention.
- Develops a business plan and budget for the assigned accounts in conjunction with the account GM.
- Delivering and maintaining financial results.
- Experience in Food/Nutrition Service Operations management as well as working in multiple sites.
- Knowledge of latest trends and innovations to drive client value
- Track record demonstrating strong strategic leadership skills
- Ability to build and develop a strong team
- Strong organizational skills
- Great client relationship skills
- Strong communication skills and ability to interact from frontline to C-suite
- Business development skills to identify and successfully target growth opportunities among existing clients
- Financial and creative problem-solving acumen
- Sales exposure is desired
KEY SUCCESS FACTORS:
- Navigates the client organization through effective communication influencing and persuading at all levels. Seeks to collaborate for win-win outcomes.
- Owns and drives the operational excellence commitment of Sodexo and client.
- Utilizes tools within HC to drive and manage middle of the page (Labor Expense, Raw Materials) to deliver positive outcomes
- _Ensures that any individual performing a task has the competence to do so without putting the health and safety of themselves or others at significant risk.
- Works with speed and agility focused on the key drivers of the business to ensure long term sustainable growth.
- Deploys, embeds and ensures standardized processes that are predictable, reliable, and repeatable to deliver growth.
- Sets operational goals with key metrics and ensure quick analysis of any variances to ensure a prompt resolution and mitigate impact on our clients or our performance.
- Delivers predictable top and bottom line results at client sites, relentless focus on driving efficiency, an edge in execution, and makes difficult decisions.
- Brings insightful analysis to issues. Uses logic in decision making to determine best solutions for the business.
- Creates a continuous quality improvement culture that will enable the operation to be more efficient.
- Drives change and creates a culture where change is embraced and operationalized.
- Brings innovation to client organizations through deployment of Sodexo programs and brand.
- Optimizes relationships to enhance customer service and fiscal stability of the business relationship through use of the Clients for Life tools and resources. Effectively partner with internal stakeholders (e.g., regions, functions, Health Care Market, NORAM, and Group) to drive successful, cross-functional outcomes.
You must reside within this region. The position will require up to 50% travel. Must have a valid driver’s license.
The Client Executive (Single) has overall leadership and responsibility for client relationships, oversight of the assigned contract/s (or a service related portion of that contract), and Sodexo success of a single client organization with multiple sites and either single or multiple services. Has direct accountability for operational excellence - achieved by delivering on our contractual obligations and our service commitments that are: Predictable, Reliable, and Repeatable.