Sodexo, _a world leader in quality of life services, has an exciting new opening for a Senior Manager, Finance - Entegra Procurement Services, a subsidiary of Sodexo. The Senior Manager, Finance is the business lead role (or supporting role to the Director of Data Analysis) in developing and managing entegra & Supply Chain data solutions that enhance the department’s ability to report on purchasing opportunities and efficiencies. This position is responsible for interpreting, analyzing, and preparing solutions in response to needs presented by internal team leads and / or management. This position is responsible for the continuity of data across multiple end user applications, as well as clearly communicating the appropriate and efficient use of data to end user groups. This position reports to the Director of Data Analysis and is a virtual position. Must have the flexibility to report to a Sodexo HQ office in Gaithersburg, MD or Buffalo, NY when needed.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Serves as Program Management lead on new and existing entegra & Supply Chain initiatives that enhance the department’s financial and purchasing opportunity reporting to both internal and external customers.
- Own the maintenance, troubleshooting, documentation, and upgrades to existing purchasing efficiency systems; Value Analysis Tool and Market Basket Database to include, catalogs, pricing, mark-ups, and _client share rates.
- Liaison with internal team leads to interpret and shape business needs, then prepare and advise on potential solutions.
- Translates business needs into technical requirements and liaisons with IT.
- Produce, maintain, and update detailed documentation of data sources and flows for key processes and systems.
- Gains stakeholder support and approval for projects.
- Responsible for the accuracy, appropriate use, and continuity of data across multiple reporting and end user applications.
- Seeks ways to remove inefficiencies in data collection / reporting and eliminate duplication of effort across the department.
- Plan projects, including defining objectives, methods, timetables, and measures of success.
- Prioritize projects with regards to strategic importance and available resources.
- Communicate project status, work activities, and potential problems to management, team members, and others.
- Lead user testing and acceptance on new reporting, applications, and systems.
- Encourage and solicit ideas, opinions, and feedback from diverse and varied sources.
- Ad hoc reporting and analysis.
- Assign work to team members, taking workflow, deadlines, and employees’ capabilities into account.
- Manage direct report(s) providing guidance and appropriate resources to complete assigned tasks.
Skills and Knowledge Preferred
- Project Management
- Data Analysis / Interpretation
- Data Management
- Technical Communication
- Intermediate _or Advanced Microsoft Access / and or other relational DBs
- Intermediate or Advanced Microsoft Excel
- PowerBI experience
- Brio / OBIEE user experience preferred
- Supply Management Contracts and / or Client Contracts
- Relationship Building / Management
- Customer Service Orientation
- Time Management
Has in-depth knowledge in finance for the assigned Segment and basic knowledge of related disciplines. Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective on existing solutions. Works independently; receives minimal guidance. May lead projects or project steps within a broader project or have accountability for ongoing activities or objectives. Handles general accounting and financial reporting, cost accounting, auditing, budgeting and forecasting, and systems individually and in consultation with Centers of Excellence as appropriate. Assists in providing oversight and direction to Unit Finance. Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience. May represent the level at which career may stabilize for many years or even until retirement.