Human Resources Intern
The HR Intern assists in the performance of a wide variety of general clerical duties, including filing, scanning, and reviewing documents, and other office related work as required. This is a great opportunity to learn skills and character traits helpful in a future career. Work is performed under the general supervision and direction of the Human Resources Director.
Salary, Benefits, and Work Schedule
Salary: $8.00 - $9.00 per hour (No benefits)
Schedule: Approximately 10-12 hours per week, between the hours of Monday through Thursday, 7:30 am to 5:30 pm and Friday, 7:30 am to 11:30 am. Schedule to be determined with final candidate
May include but not limited to:
• Use computer, copier and other office equipment to perform general clerical duties including filing, scanning, copying, and reviewing documents
• Assist in projects and perform other office related work as required
Minimum Qualifications and Experience -
• Must be at least 16 years of age (a School Employment Certificate may be required)
• Must have a working knowledge of Word, Excel, and Publisher
• Must have excellent written and oral communication skills
• Must be organized and detail oriented
• Must have good customer service skills
• Ability to follow instructions
• Ability to maintain confidentiality
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions
Work will be performed indoors in an office setting.
Tasks may typically require some combination of sitting or standing for extended periods of time, walking, reaching, repetitive motion, handling, feeling, hearing, and mental and visual acuity. May occasionally require ability to lift/push/pull and/or move up to 25 pounds with mechanical or manual assistance.
Position Open Until Filled
Background Check and Pre-Employment Drug Screening Required