Senior Software QA Engineer
Seattle , Washington , United States
Software and Services
Posted: Dec 18, 2020
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200212289
- Experience testing iOS and or Android applications
- Experience with the Apple software and hardware Ecosystem.
- Experience testing cloud based client/server technologies.
- Music and/or audio mobile apps experience.
- Python/UI Automation Experience on desktop or mobile apps
- Must have a working knowledge of SQA methodologies and practices.
- Proven bug detection and regression skills.
- Experience testing Auto Head Unit embedded applications
- Ability to work closely with a large team of testers & developers.
- Experience reporting and tracking bugs & third-party issues.
- Extensive use of QA tools and networking tools.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Comfortable and adaptable in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work cross-functionally with other teams to organize testing responsibilities.
- Ability to lead projects and contribute as part of a team.
The Music Apps team is looking for an experienced QA Engineer to work as part of our expanding mobile applications QA group. The ideal candidate has a passion for music, experience using AppleMusic in the Apple ecosystem, a solid black box QA background and experience testing media applications on Android. You will be joining a team dedicated to delivering the best in class music experience for our customers. Your main focus will be ensuring the quality of our music applications as well as interoperability with the entire Apple Music ecosystem. You will be responsible for defining test approaches and plans for assigned functional areas, expanding our current test cases and executing required tests. You will own complete functional areas and must be able to define qualification strategies, as well as execute functionality, compatibility, integration and reliability testing for applications that are part of a complex mobile, desktop and cloud client/server ecosystem. The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated, dynamic and detail oriented individual with a strong technical background and excellent black box testing skills. In addition, this position requires an individual able to contribute at a high level in a fast paced cross functional team environment with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Education & Experience
BS in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
- 5 years QA experience
- Experience on Android, iOS, macOS, tvOS
- Strong Android/iOS/macOS knowledge base
- Experience with syncing data across applications/platforms.
- Knowledge of media applications
- Experience setting up networks and using network debugging tools.
- Experience with automation test tools and techniques.