Put your passion for people to work and make a real impact on patient satisfaction!
St. Anthony Hospital is a Level I Trauma Center in Lakewood, Colorado, providing a full range of medical specialties and health care services to Denver and the surrounding metro areas at our state-of-the-art medical campus. A busy, fast-paced environment with 256 rooms. Full range of services offer by Centura Health. The Sodexo Service Response Center (SRC) offers PBX and other ancillary services to nine Centura Health hospitals, a single point of contact for multiple critical business services.
Sodexo is seeking an energetic Single eXPress Operations Manager 2 to manage the Service Response Center (SRC) for our client as a day shift position. St. Anthony Hospital is a Level I Trauma Center in Lakewood, Colorado, providing a full range of medical specialties and health care services to Denver and the surrounding metro areas at its state-of-the-art medical campus. St. Anthony has 256 patient beds, 48 bed Emergency Room, 6 ICU's. Driven and focused on it's CRISSIE values (Compassion, Respect, Integrity, Spirituality, Imagination, and Excellence).
Are you the experienced Contact Center / PBX Manager we’re seeking?
We are looking for candidates who have:
- knowledge of patient care services in a healthcare setting;
- Service Response Center or call center experience;
- in depth knowledge of quality control systems such as EPIC, PageMaster, or Everbridge as well as other Sodexo systems such as UOS, Gold Check, and ENGAGE;
- a basic understanding of Patient Transport and Environmental Services/Housekeeping services;
- experience with vendor and contract management;
- the ability to analyze data, present and effectively communicate to all levels within the organization related to training, leading hospital committees and change management;
- experience effectively managing projects within agreed upon timelines;
- strong financial acumen and budget management experience;
- proficiency with computers and other technology;
- bi-lingual proficiency to communicate in the predominant native language of his or her team (preferred);
- strong leadership skills and the ability to work independently to drive program compliance and reach project target dates of completion;
- 3-5 years previous supervisory or managerial level patient transport or Service Response Center experience in a hospital or healthcare environment; and
- strong hospitality or customer service experience._The ideal candidate also has experience improving patient satisfaction, and driving full compliance to HCAHPS, local, state and Joint Commission standards.
- Maintenance and inspection of transport equipment, as well as related logistics, documentation and reporting
- Creating a positive patient experience by setting the tone and culture of patient expectations, including the provision of concierge transport services, through a compassionate bedside manner
- Responding to and/or managing calls through the Service Response Center
- Responsible for driving patient satisfaction scores
- Provides a clean and safe environment for patients, visitors and staff
- Works with the Environment of Care Committee and Infection Prevention Director
- Effectively manages the Unit Operating System
- Supports a diverse and inclusive workforce
Learn more about Sodexo’s Benefits
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Environmental Service/Housekeeping positions in Healthcare and Senior Living locations across the United States. Continue your search for ES/Housekeeping jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities.
Number two position at an account/unit providing one of the following services (Transport, Concierge or Service Response Center (SRC)). Assumes GM's responsibilities and authority in his/her absence. Supervises managers in multiple service areas. Maintains customer satisfaction and good public relations.