Are you seeking a rewarding and challenging career that allows you to make a difference?
Sodexo is seeking a Registered Dietitian for a Regional Dietitian position which will be responsible for managing the Wellness and Sustainability programs at Sodexo managed locations for the Partner's Healthcare Organization in the surrounding Boston, MA area.
The selected candidate will report to the Sodexo General Manager at Brigham & Women's Hospital and work closely with client process improvement leadership and the Sodexo management teams for this health system.
The successful candidate will:
- Manage Wellness programs based on the development and alignment of the clients' mission and vision;
- Interact with client organization leaders including physicians, nursing, community relations, and human resources to develop and implement integrated wellness initiatives;
- Collaborate with operations teams to develop wellness programs and menus for retail cafeteria and other retail outlets, patient food service, and community outreach;
- Provide integration of wellness programs into client employee benefit offerings;
- Assume major role in the client sustainability initiatives by managing the sustainability programs with a high degree of environmental consciousness to support the client’s commitment to working toward reducing the system-wide’s carbon footprint as well as moving toward improved sustainability practices;
- Work in tandem with the client organization leadership responsible for sustainability and be involved in the alignment with purchasing, waste management, and documentation and publishing of results both internally and externally.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who have:
- Registered Dietitian credentials (new RD graduates will be considered);
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate with stakeholders at all levels;
- Have the proven ability to effectively engage, motivate and influence others;
- Have strong presentation skills;
- Have demonstrated ability to manage competing priorities with the ability to adapt the changing needs of the role;
- Have a history of working independently with little direction;
- Have a commitment to continued education in the wellness & sustainability field and implement new and innovative ideas.
Learn more about Brigham & Women's Hospital at https://www.brighamandwomens.org/
Learn more about Sodexo’s Benefits
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Nutrition and Wellness positions in a variety of business segments, including Schools, Universities, Health Care, Personal and Home Health Services, and Senior Living locations across the United States. Continue your search for Nutrition jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities.
- Seeks and develops potential new business leads within an assigned geographic area.
- Visits and inspects current accounts on a regular bases.
- Monitors cost control programs.
- Investigates areas that do not meet Sodexo standards and recommends improvement strategies to GM.
- Initiates strategic action plans with the GM.
- Assists DM/GM in re-negotiating terms of contract during contract renewals.
- Assists management team in developing account business plans to enhance customer service, facility layout and design, account profitability and retention, and client and customer satisfaction.
Responsible for providing direct comprehensive nutrition services including those for complex needs at multi-sites under 1 contract or within a defined region under multiple contracts. .
- Directs nutrition care of special needs population to ensure nutrition needs and customer satisfaction levels are met.
- Maintains and develops client relationships and client satisfaction to ensure account retention.
- Manages, promotes, and educates others on food and nutrition programs according to Sodexo standards and policy.
- Collaborates and communicates with culinary and clinical departments on established processes, special diets, and menu requests and probes potential problems and apprises manager of status on resolution of problems or issues, using appropriate Sodexo resource when necessary.
- Ensures compliance with all federal, state and local regulations as well as Sodexo/client policies and procedures (e.g. Health Dept., HIPAA/Privacy Act, Joint Commission, quality assurance, safety, operations, and personnel) by keep abreast of the most recent nutrition-related trends, research, policy, certifications, and standards of practice.
- Establishes operating standards, implements quality improvements and communicates them to other departments.