WiFi Firmware Manager
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino) , California , United States
Software and Services
Posted: Dec 21, 2020
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200207409
Join the Wireless Technologies and Ecosystems team at Apple and drive innovation that matters! We build and seamlessly integrate technologies that enrich people's lives and deliver the very best user-experience. Our team is looking for a highly motivated and creative embedded Firmware Manager to work on Apple's next generation Wireless products, including Apple Watch, iPhone, and iPad.
- Experience leading a team developing Wireless firmware at the silicon layer
- Strong coding skills in C or C++
- Thrive in a collaborative environment and can clearly communicate while confidently driving multiple projects across many teams
- Diligently hardworking, inquisitive, and seek to tackle everyday problems in innovative ways
- Laser-focused on the smallest details that are meaningful to our customers
- Some international travel will be required
The Wireless Technologies and Ecosystems team at Apple requires a highly motivated Firmware Manager to deliver existing and next generation embedded WiFi software designs from conception, through production and for the full duration of the product lifetime. Due to the multi-functional nature of the technology, the ideal candidate should have excellent communication and interpersonal skills to interact with a large variety of people from organizations within Apple.
Education & Experience
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent experience.