Serve as an inside sales representative/project manager and coordinate customer support activities from quote to delivery. Pre-sale job duties include educating the customer, understanding/interpreting project requirements, developing project specifications, providing quotes and obtaining contracts and deposits. Post-sale job duties include sales order entry, order coordination with technical services, manufacturing and delivery.
- Generate professional project estimates and sales of metal building systems, residential metal roofing and components.
- Enter sales orders into software systems and coordinate internal resources to provide customers with desired products and services in a timely, accurate, and professional manner.
- Manage post delivery issues such as damages, shortages, delays, changes, field fabrication methods, etc.
- Ensure the sale of Mueller’s products and services comply with proper pricing guidelines, policies, and procedures.
- Serve as the customer point of contact, provide assurance, and maintain positive relationships with customers.
- Act as the liaison between the customer and company regarding potential problems and customer desires.
- Analyze and report competitive market information.
- Provide and ensure customer-focused activities, deliverables, and services.
Compensation & Benefits
- Bilingual required (English/Spanish).
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience in a sales or service oriented industry preferred.
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills coupled with detail orientation and organizational skills.
- Strong professionalism and work ethic.
- Sufficient personal computer and business software application use capabilities required.
- A combination of education and experience may be qualifying.
- This job is 100% office based.
- Starting base hourly rate of $21.63 an hour plus graduated commission.
- Guaranteed weekly pay.
- Generous employer paid benefits valued at $5 to $10 an hour.
- Dual Medical/Rx Plan Options - Base Plan: 100% paid premiums for the employee and children; spouse coverage available for a nominal payroll contribution. Buy-Up Plan: nominal payroll contribution for the employee, children and spouse
- Life Insurance and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance Plan
- Long-Term Disability Insurance Plan
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Generous Paid Time Off Benefits
- Occupational Illness & Injury
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Voluntary Dental Insurance
Apply for this job online
Email this job to a friend
Click to apply!