Location: Milwaukee - Wisconsin
Are you interested in shaping a highly effective agile organization? Are you excited about the opportunity to influence others? Are you passionate about fostering vital connections that will help to make our company, partners and customers more productive and profitable? If your answer is yes to any of these questions, this is your opportunity to join an innovative and dynamic team. As a member of the Rockwell Automation IT organization, you will join our transformation journey as we seek to improve and push boundaries.
The Enterprise Agile Coach is responsible for enabling and building high performing teams primarily supporting the IT business and technology capability teams. This role helps the Agile delivery teams reach peak productivity by assisting in establishing and collecting metrics, reducing waste, establishing and supporting communities of practices, coaching teams, and modeling the use of Agile principles. Our ideal candidate will bring a broad range of lean and Agile experiences with specific knowledge and experience in ensuring that the IT strategy is realized through the overall portfolio deliverables.
As an Enterprise Agile Coach, you can look forward to:
- Implementing transformation drivers, goals, priorities and metrics with internal stakeholders and the Agile Coaching team
- Understand the IT business model and technology development and deployment approaches including all participating stakeholders, processes, metrics and structures across Business Capabilities
- Analyzing the state of the Agile teams within the responsible areas to determine Scrum Master resourcing needs and opportunities for improvement of Agile practice.
- Coaching and mentoring the Scrum Master team in implementing and evolving agile norms and best practices.
- Selective coaching of Agile teams and team members, as well as surrounding management and stakeholders.
- Apply framework to assess product group readiness for transformation; identify issues and blockers and implementing strategies to overcome
- Responsible for coordinating with the Agile Coaching team across businesses to understand progress, identify issues and ensure we are presenting cohesive solutions
- Coach internal stakeholders in approaches for handling transformation blockers and opportunities
- Support, coaching and helping to mature IT and the Agile Coaching team
- Implement and supporting continuous improvement of storytelling and communication framework for the transformation
- Implement and continuously improving metrics to determine the progress of transformation activities and reporting out on those metrics to team members and leadership
- Embracing servant leadership and displaying behaviors that come with the key mindset shifts associated with being agile
- Establishing collaborative partnerships with key stakeholders and team members to help them in their journey of adopting Agile framework
- Demonstrating skills of various Agile roles, and / or collaborate with people in agile roles to plan, coordinate and facilitate scrum ceremonies, retrospectives, big room planning, user story mapping, etc. Also, can facilitate discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution at various levels within the organization
- Develop or drive the development of Agile training materials to deliver across the organization
- Bachelor's Degree
- Legal authorization to work in the US is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
- Typically requires a minimum of 8 years related experience
- Minimum 4 years SAFe implementation at a SPCT experience level in infrastructure or software development
- Must exhibit excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing business requirements
- Excellent understanding of business complexity and initiative dependencies
- Proven experience participating in an agile transformation as an internal/external coach at team, project, portfolio and enterprise level
- Demonstrated experience in Agile practices (Lean, Scrum, Kanban, SAFe, etc.)
- Experience improving or transforming a process, group or organization and using change management techniques to optimize delivery
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability and veterans.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact our services team at +1 (see application details).