Location: Milwaukee - Wisconsin
Location: Dallas - Texas
Location: United States of America New York
Position Summary :
Rockwell Automation is doing things never before possible.We connect the imaginations of people with the potential of technology to make the world more intelligent, more connected and more productive.
We'rehelpingthe world work better and people work smarter-andwe'relooking forthe makers, the forward thinkers, and the problem solversto make that happen. That's where you come in.
Our NA Sales team prioritizes our customers' needs and our employees' success. The position ofAccount Representativeis crucial to our organization.On this team,you'll build relationships with the world's producers, and work in partnership with customers, OEMs, systems integrators and industry partnersto solveuniquechallenges with the industry's most sophisticated automation softwaretechnology.
Your days are never the same:every day, you'llgrow your skills, expertise and career, withdevelopment opportunities that span industries and regions - all while working for an award-winning, ethical companyrecognized for its innovation.
The Account Representative - Software role is responsible for driving the growth of new business of Rockwell Automation's Innovation Suite software portfolio for an assigned set of accounts and in finding new customers. FactoryTalk(R) InnovationSuite is a comprehensive portfolio that brings edge-to-enterprise analytics, machine learning, industrial internet of things (IIoT) and augmented reality (AR) to industrial operations. Your highly strategic selling skills will bring this innovative solution to our customers. This position requires an individual with a track record of experience finding the right strategic customers and contacts to present our software solutions. This team operates in a fast-paced, start-up environment.
- Conduct outbound calls, emails, and leverage social media to set up meetings and sales presentations to generate opportunities with prospective customers.
- Achieve sales growth targets.
- Qualify leads from marketing and other sources to transition to the appropriate software sales resource and identify key buying influencers within prospects to solicit appointments for senior level (director, VP, CxO) discussions.
- Successfully manage campaign and lead follow-up effectively, efficiently, and creatively.
- Develop and deliver innovative solutions and ideas to engage with customers from the ever-changing landscape of digital sales tools and tactics.
- Accurately record activities and opportunities in Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Keen understanding customer behaviors to identify reach, trends, influencers, opportunities, and future strategies.
- Bachelor's degree 4+ years of relevant equivalent experience in lieu of a degree
- Ability to travel greater than 10% of time
- Legal authorization to work in the US. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
- Software Industry Experience
- Typically requires a minimum 3+ years in digital, inside, and/or software Sales
- Experience with CRM (Dynamics CRM a plus)
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in a marketing, business. sales, engineering, or operations discipline.
- Additional business-related degree/experience preferred.
- Experience in research and discovery to find the right contacts and customers.
- Experience selling software solutions virtually.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate and execute sales strategies using digital/social media platforms.
- Exceptional project management, communication, and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to record sales pursuits effectively and efficiently in a CRM system.
- Highly motivated, ability to work independently and as part of a team. Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Experience with sales/marketing automation systems and analytics tools like Eloqua, Power Bi, Seismic, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, ZoomInfo, or Outreach/Xant/SalesLoft is a plus.
- Knowledge of industrial automation business and related product and service offerings is a plus.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability and veterans.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact our services team at +1 (see application details).