Location: Milwaukee - Wisconsin
Rockwell Automation is seeking an experienced QA/Test Engineer Lead to join our customer experience solutions capability team (B2B, B2C). This role requires strong subject matter expertise on QA fundamentals and test automation. The QA lead collaborates with all other teams to assist, review, govern, Quality Assurance practices.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Leads development of test strategies, leading end to end test planning including, data, environments, end to end use case definitions, overseeing test execution, facilitating stakeholder review of test outcomes and go-no-go decisions
- Assists in training teams on automation, documentation, and root cause analysis
- Locate key testing process improvement opportunities
- Interacting with business teams on initiatives and how they should be approached from a testing standpoint
- Provide test metrics and facilitates discussions with project teams and stakeholders to drive go-no-go decisions
- Develop test cases, scenarios, and scripts based on user stories, business requirements, and technical specifications
- Assist teams with test design and automation for all types of testing, including system, regression, functional, end-to-end, data integrity, and performance
- Automate test cases and scenarios
- Provide workshops, training, and standards for business teams around user acceptance testing practices
- Governance to ensure adequate test coverage and best practices
- Configure and manage test environments and data related to strategies
- Exhibit a holistic approach to testing strategies
- Strong business awareness and priorities
- Analyze and offer architectural improvements to determine testability
- Build end point simulations as necessary
- Enterprise test tool management and administration
- Bachelors Degree
- Legal authorization to work in the US is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
- Typically requires 5+ years of testing experience with B2B, B2C platforms and leading cross functional teams.
- SalesForce Platform experience strongly desired
- Strong automation skills
- Expert level grasp of Quality Assurance fundamentals
- Hands on test development and execution background in B2B, B2C applications
- Extensive experience with test automation
- Familiarity with performance testing tools (jMeter, Gatling, etc.)
- Familiarity with enterprise test automation suites (Tosca, Tosca DI, Selenium)
- Extensive knowledge of Agile practices and Jira
- Knowledge of test management tools (Jira, qTest)
- KBasic software development and scripting skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Strong team and solution-oriented attitude
- Ability to analyze and develop solutions to a problem
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience with the agile software development process
- Preparing and delivering information in a concise and professional written manner
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability and veterans.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact our services team at +1 (see application details).