Location: Milwaukee - Wisconsin
The business systems analyst partners with business stakeholders to serve as a primary contact for questions related to how the system works from both a business and technical perspective. The BSA translates business requirements into technical specifications and partners with the capability team members to develop logical technical processes. BSA can act as proxy product owner and is capable of representing priority and business needs in absence of the product owner. In this particular assignment, the BSA will be a member of the Customer 360 Capability Team focused on the initiative known as "Customer 360".
- Plays an integral role in overall success of the Customer 360 initiative and drives solution design that meets the current and emerging business requirements
- Identifies requirements by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats; and documents in the form of epics and user stories
- Support leadership in executing recommendations for the long-term data strategy, incorporating both business and technical needs
- Works with the Product Owners to define, prioritize and manage the Customer 360 initiative and program objectives
- Partners with business and technology subject-matter experts to elicit and translate business requirements into technological solutions. Helps business leaders clarify their objectives and expectations for technological innovation efforts
- Partners with solution architects to provide scalable and adaptable architectural solutions
- Maintains system protocols and development standards by documenting solution design and both business and technical processes
- Prepares technical reports on data quality and data governance by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science, management information systems or related field
- Legal authorization to work in the US is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening
- In depth knowledge of customer data usage, industry trends and best practices
- Experience building and/or implementing data / process roadmaps
- Must exhibit excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to understand business functionality and translate it into application requirements
- Ability to create compelling business cases with accurate cost and effort estimations
- Ability to adapt quickly to new technologies and changing business requirements
- Excellent understanding of business complexity and project interdependencies
- Ability to partner with multiple stakeholders and influence project decisions
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability and veterans.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact our services team at +1 (see application details).