Location: Milwaukee - Wisconsin
Experienced Business Analyst focused on doing whatever it takes to understand the end goal of our stakeholders. They will serve as a liaison between highly motivated, multidisciplinary teams and our stakeholders to build data solutions. This individual will have a clear understanding of and experience in all phases of the digital development lifecycle including vision and scope definition, creative and user experience design, requirements specification and prioritization, iterative development, manual and automated testing, hand-off and delivery. This role also serves a key role in introducing new functionality and best practices to a global set of digital experience authors. This role will also serve as analyst and coach; interpreting, applying, and developing data literacy at all levels of the organization and the interdependencies among our business outcomes, technology, system capabilities, process, and data availability.
Role And Responsibilities
- Works with stakeholders and product owners to understand business outcomes and relate them to systems, processes, and data input
- Provide analysis on key business drivers and metrics using the latest analytics & visualization technology.
- Define the needed business cases with project team and process owner, defining business outcomes, including current baseline and future target metrics, such as leading and lagging indicators, and linking to strategic key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Understand how data analysis and information can solve business problems and provide opportunities for process improvement.
- Builds relationships across teams to deliver consistency in reporting and forecasting.
- Reviews, analyzes and evaluates business systems and user needs.
- Write business user stories and development tasks, organizing team documentation, consolidating data to implement technical aspects of a business solution, and creating graphic user interfaces and journeys
- Identify project / production issues and works with project team to provide solutions or escalates to avoid project delays
- Track, organize and document project strategy and requirements gathering sessions, and driving projects forward
- Must be able to work independently demonstrating initiative in finishing their work in a timely and effective manner
- Coordinates implementation activities across a broad range of functions and departments
- Understands the concept of iterative delivery and quickly realizing value for stakeholders' users
- Facilitate efficient meetings including producing detailed agenda, facilitating discussions, and ensuring action items are identified and followed up on
- Assists with AEM training of internal users on best practices and techniques while also working with a team to build, update and maintain a self-service training platform
- Build strong relationships with client and internal team members to deliver success
- Continue expansion and development of new skills, techniques, and tools through continuous learning
- Has a collaborative spirit and is a team player
- Is digital-savvy and informed on innovations, trends and technologies in the digital space
- Must be resourceful, with the ability to find solutions where they are not obvious
- Bachelor's degree.
- Legal authorization to work in the US is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
- Bachelor's degree in a quantitative discipline such as Mathematics, Statistics, Finance, Economics/Econometrics, Computer Science, or Research.
- Strongly prefer Green Belt or Lean certifications
- Typically requires 3 or more years of related experience (project/program Management, Process Improvement and data management experience)
- Working knowledge of Lean and Six Sigma methodologies
- Gathering, cleansing and preparing data for analysis (from various sources), identifying issues, concerns, or answers to business problems.
- Experience Creating workflows via PowerApps and data visualization using Power BI Familiarity with multiple functional suites and software packages for requirements (JIRA, Azure DevOps, PowerBI, etc.)
- Deep knowledge and experience with multiple SDLCs such as Agile, Scrum and traditional waterfall
- Demonstrated ability to assist with the planning and facilitating focused Value Stream Maps, Kaizens, Workshops and Brainstorms.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability and veterans.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact our services team at +1 (see application details).