Location: Mayfield Heights - Ohio
Location: Denver - Colorado
Location: Raleigh - North Carolina
The MES Consultant is a professional experienced engineer able to lead MES activities such as coaching, workshops, design specifications, development, testing, implementation, and support.
This role can be located anywhere in the U.S.
- Demonstrates a good understanding of software design methodologies, the MES Project Consultant will work with the MES Technical Lead to define target architecture and apply customer objectives into the approach.
- Must be able to break down complex business requirements into functional requirement and development of common-reusable artifacts.
- Ability to work with the MES software on activities related to installation, configuration, and troubleshooting of system installations..
- Demonstrates working knowledge of Java Development, relational database management systems, SQL, database administration, operating systems, and the design and configuration of Rockwell Automation FactoryTalk ProductionCentre Application Suites (PharmaSuite).
- Demonstrated high level of manufacturing operations business acumen and ability to understand and translate customer requirements and process flows.
- Capable of self-studying. - Showing strong team spirit in areas like knowledge sharing, take ownership for project deliverables, and project executions.
- Demonstrating a solution-oriented mindset and being open to take on new challenges.
- Breaks down complex business requirements into functional requirement and development of common-reusable artifacts. #LI-MW2
- Bachelor's Degree
- Willing and able to travel and work at customer sites when needed.
- Travel can vary on assignment but can typically average 30%
- Legal authorization to work in the US is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
- BS in Engineering or Computer Science related discipline or other technical degree
- 5+ years experience in Engineering and an engineering environment.
- Demonstrated high level of manufacturing operations business acumen
- Ability to communicate effectively across all organization levels both internally and with customers and in a matrix organization environment.
- Having a solutions oriented mindset, and being open to take on new challenges
- Experience with Functional Specifications and common Design methodologies.
- Experience with VMWare environments, networking, operating systems, and the design and configuration of a relevant MES system or technology (Rockwell FactoryTalk, PharmaSuite, or other recognized MES system)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability and veterans.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact our services team at +1 (see application details).