Location: Twinsburg - Ohio
Location: Parsippany - New Jersey
Position can be Located Anywhere in the Eastern USA
Think of an app you simply cannot live without. For our company, the Commercial Operations organization is like that app. It's a strategic and indispensable component of an efficient and knowledgeable sales organization.
In a fast changing and increasingly complex selling - and buying - environment, Commercial Operations ties together strategy and roles, supported by digital applications and analytics. Commercial Operations is focused on the following:
- Aligning to customer expectations and the needs of those working with our customers
- Building sales strategy & commercial readiness capability to ensure success in a rapidly changing environment
- Enabling Outcome-based Selling, both for sales leaders and for collaborative selling teams
- Ensuring a foundation of reliable data and simplified processes so we make better, faster decisions
To support the sales leadership and selling team within the sales region, we are looking for a strong individual who can balance strategic thinking and attention to detail, with a focus on execution. The ideal individual will be able to ramp up quickly and lead efforts to improve salesforce productivity and effectiveness in the region.
- Provide a strategic perspective, act as a sounding board to the regional sales leader
- Work with the sales leadership team to develop the region's sales strategy with an optimal resource deployment plan
- Synthesize the inputs and needs from the field and align to the greatest priorities and impact to the region
- Take lead on transformation or strategic initiatives across the region
- Align with the rest of the regional commercial operations team to ensure smooth rollout of initiatives and systems
- Work with the regional sales performance manager to follow processes and cadence for sales planning, including account segmentation, territory optimization and capacity planning for the region
- Drive sales processes consistently, such as opportunity funnel health review and quarterly performance reviews
- Lead the regional sales manager forecasting process in collaboration with regional sales performance and finance
- Work with the regional sales enablement manager to reinforce Outcome-based Selling, among both sales leaders and collaborative selling teams
- Leverage deliverables of global team to reduce duplication/increase capacity in the region
- Built trust with sales leadership by leveraging data from consistent data sources and dashboards
- Capture regional needs and requirements for platform improvements to increase system utilization and speed on special initiatives; provide input to the global commercial operations team
- Assist with modifying programs as needed to address cultural and language variations
- Bachelor's degree
- Legal authorization to work in the US is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
- Bachelor's degree in business or engineering, with MBA or demonstrated business acumen
- Experienced leader with >5 of total experience in sales and/or combination of commercial excellence roles
- Strong understanding of modern selling and proven ability to build and communicate strategy
- Ability to articulate complex messages in a clear way, and effectively propose ideas and get buy in. Present strategies at an executive level.
- Collaborative style, which can drive consensus across indirect reporting lines and peer groups
- Project management and/or continuous improvement certification is a plus
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability and veterans.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact our services team at +1 (see application details).