Location: Boston - Massachusetts
Location: Los Angeles - California
Location: Mayfield Village - Ohio
Our Networks Consultant role encompasses the lead technical advisor responsibilities for interfacing with our valued clients on large scale, multi-site global projects to develop and deploy robust network solutions. The Networks Consultant will interact directly with key internal and external contacts on the deployment and rollout of network infrastructure and security related efforts. These projects will be specific to enabling a Connected Enterprise by connecting the Industrial Internet of Things at our key global customer facilities. We are open to this person being located anywhere in the US.
Potential candidates should have:
- 'Hands-on' experience in assessing, designing, and deploying network infrastructure in environments including process automation, discrete controls, and automated manufacturing processes / equipment.
- Experience in designing and deploying network infrastructure (switches, routers, firewalls, etc.) within an Industrial Network
- Understanding of various industry standards including ISA, ANSI, NEMA, NERC, IDC, NEC and NIST standards. Specific focus on NIST 800-82, NERC-CIP, IEC-62443 Standards would be an added benefit
- Experience in PLC, Networking and SCADA design/programming including data extraction and data analysis.
- Solid technical skills with various Ethernet protocols including EtherNet/IP, specifically around assessment, design and implementation of complex systems.
- Strong communication skills and commercial skills, ability to handle multiple projects / interactions, and ability to interact with various global teams, clients and vendors including those in international regions.
- Ability to stand up and configure firewalls from various vendors including the latest Cisco FirePower platforms
- Familiarity with a variety of networking and / or security concepts, practices, and procedures, to include manufacturing and enterprise network convergence, network protocols, communication optimization, application effects on system performance and human exploitation techniques on the manufacturing network.
- Experience in developing and deploying solutions in a virtual environment.
- Design, implement and support key global customers' converged business and manufacturing/industrial networks and user needs in parallel with their overall business strategies.
- Write detailed documentation that could include customer requirements, system specifications, observed issues with remediation recommendations or implementation plans in order to develop or modify manufacturing infrastructure.
- Design, recommend, and implement network infrastructure and associated configuration changes.
- Design customer secure manufacturing architectures and provide vision, problem anticipation, and problem solving ability to customers. #LI-MW2
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Computer Science or Information Technology or related technology driven degree.
- If no degree, 8+ years of experience in Manufacturing Control Systems, Network Engineering, and Industrial Security Controls.
- Legal authorization to work in the US is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening
- Minimum of 5+ years in Industrial Networking related experience
- Recognized Network Certification (CCNA Industrial, CCNA / CCNP / CCIE Routing and Switching/Wireless, VCA, VCP, Cisco INS, GICSP)
- RSLogix 5, 500, 5000, Studio 5000 Exposure
- FactoryTalk View Experience
- FactoryTalk AssetCentre Experience
- Ability to speak multiple languages an added benefit for interfacing with various global teams8+ years of hands-on experience configuring IT/OT network infrastructure equipment (Cisco Switches, Virtual Server Environments, Cisco ASA, Anti-Virus Software
- In depth understanding of Ethernet/IP and CIP protocol
- Previous experience working as part of a large, multi-disciplinary global team completing full project life-cycle implementations.
- Travel Requirements
- Flexibility for travel 25% - 50% is required and can include both domestic and international trips.
- Legal authorization to work in the country of residence is required.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability and veterans.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact our services team at +1 (see application details).