Location: Mequon - Wisconsin
Join a team that's designing products to make the world more productive, secure, and sustainable. As part of the Enterprise Transformation Team, your primary purpose would be to support Agile Release Trains as part of our Scaled Agile (SAFe) environment. The Release Train Engineer (RTE) will be an experienced leader who can help navigate the development of complex industrial automation equipment containing power electronics, firmware, software, control hardware, and more. The role will have great visibility and a strong career path. The right candidate will have proven organizational and servant leadership skills along with enough domain experience to guide a strong team of engineering professionals. This is a great role for a leader to make a difference and still have room to grow.
- Bachelors Degree
- Legal authorization to work in the US is required.
- We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering discipline.
- A minimum of eight years in a development engineering capacity associated with the new product introduction, including experience leading multi-functional projects including firmware/software within a cross functional team environment.
- Experience with Agile development, including Scaled Agile principles.
- Proven ability to effectively communicate both across teams and upward to senior management.
- Proven ability to lead product development project teams and has a knowledge of detailed product development processes, either within RA or related industry.
- Scaled Agile (SAFe) and/or Scrum Certifications.
- Masters Degree or MBA.
- Manage and optimize the flow of value through the program using various tools.
- Facilitate PI Planning readiness via preparation of Vision and Backlogs, and Pre- and Post-PI Planning meetings
- Assist with execution and Feature/Capability completion tracking
- Assist with economic decision-making by facilitating feature and capability estimation by teams and the roll-up to the value stream level and Portfolio level
- Escalate and track impediments
- Encourage the collaboration between teams
- Work with Product Management, Product Owners, and other value stream stakeholders to help ensure strategy and execution alignment
- Help manage risks and dependencies
- Report status to leadership up and across the organization
- Provide input on resourcing to address critical bottlenecks
- Coach leaders, teams, and Scrum Masters in Lean-Agile practices and mindsets #LI-MW2
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability and veterans.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact our services team at +1 (see application details).