Location: Milwaukee - Wisconsin
Location: Mayfield Village - Ohio
Location: Mayfield Heights - Ohio
Rockwell Automation's Customer Support & Maintenance Business is seeking a visionary, growth minded, experienced leader with outstanding communication and collaboration skills to join our Portfolio team. The As-a-Service Product Manager will be responsible for defining both strategy and executable plans to launch new as-a-service business models across Rockwell Automation. This highly collaborative role will require broad coordination across Rockwell Automation's three operating segments to define a framework to build and launch as-a-service product offerings based on priority defined by Rockwell Automation's business leadership.
- Ownership of future as-a-service product business models and prioritization of offerings to deliver as-a-service.
- Define the details of new business models to transition core product offerings to as-a-service models
- On an ongoing basis, identify customer problems, collect customer requirements globally directly from customers and from various sources; market analytics (share and margin); competitive benchmarks to support offering creation or evolution.
- Serve as the visible product leader and voice of offering, including presentation of concepts, business case, sales positioning, and outcome based value proposition to internal and external audiences.
- Collaborate with multiple services product managers and portfolio leads, to ensure roadmap of product/services/initiatives are widely understood, supported and aligned with the broad company strategic and product roadmaps.
- Lead, by influence, cross functional teams of product managers, operational resources, delivery support, and customer success partners, from ideation through operationalization to execution.
- Responsible for identifying gaps between the Services strategy and the realizable roadmap and generate options for bridging gaps (IT/system support, partnerships, acquisitions, 3rd parties etc.)
- Gain access to and advocate the voice of the customer in the offering development process.
- Interface with other Services Product Managers, providing input on detailed requirements during development (Feature and Product attributes) to support complimentary offering alignment and offering extensions.
- Drive year over year financial goal attainment around product lines under direct control through collaboration with global finance organization and regional leadership accountable for delivering orders and revenue targets.
- Collaborate globally with Commercial Marketing, Market Access, business leadership and Sales to develop Marketing Plans, Commercial programs and Go to Market strategies supporting both offering launches and evolutions including change management and offering discontinuation. #LI-MW2
- Bachelor's Degree in / Business / Engineering / Marketing
- Legal authorization to work in the US is required.
- We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
- Minimum of 7 years in product management, product development, sales, marketing or related field in the area of Services Agreements, Intangible Services Sales, and or Business Outcome Consulting.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively across many stakeholder functions
- Demonstrated ability to understand complex concepts and simplify messaging to broad stakeholder groups
- Demonstrated business/financial acumen - Knowledge and understanding of current industrial B2B purchasing trends and service gaps
- Strong data literacy and experience in digital transformation
- Previous Product Management experience
- Previous experience in an operational role
- Previous experience with distribution driven market access models
- Previous experience/familiarity with XaaS business models
- Pragmatic marketing training and experience
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability and veterans.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact our services team at +1 (see application details).