Location: Edison - New Jersey
Location: Philadelphia - Pennsylvania
Location: Minneapolis - Minnesota
The p osition can work remotely from the Central or Mid Atlantic Region
The Information Solutions Sales Executive is responsible for direct sales that achieve revenue projections for Rockwell Automation's Information Software Solutions, enabling the company's comprehensive connected enterprise vision. This includes but is not limited to selling Advanced Analytics and Industrial IIoT. and Manufacturing Execution Systems.
- Achieve Rockwell Automation Information Software sales targets, and meet business revenue plans for software solutions using a discipline sales process within targeted accounts.
- Directly responsible for meeting and exceeding quota by actively negotiating and bringing opportunities to closure while working with the broader matrixed Rockwell Automation sales teams.
- Develop and manage an accurate sales forecast and pipeline of Information Software and other related solutions.
- Provide input into customer proposals and requests for information. Sales is responsible for the proposal. We don't generate it, but ensure its pulled together.
- Assist in the development of project scope and ROI analysis. Utilize value selling techniques to quantify project ROI and structure commercial deals accordingly.
- Leverage Global Sales & Marketing selling resources for target opportunity identification and access. Serve as the primary liaison between customers, regional sales team members and Rockwell Automation Information Software to ensure efficient and effective communications and information flow from sales and pipeline development activities. Effectively translate technical terms into everyday language and properly manage expectations, both internally and externally.
- Provide formal regular status reports to sales management which include forecast, pipeline and activity summary information. Monitor & report revenue and pipeline results weekly via CRM tool for assigned Verticals or Geographies to ensure performance goals are met.
- Develop strong business & financial knowledge of IS offering and its impact on potential business. Demonstrate understanding of MES and other emerging technology trends and their impact on business decisions in assigned Vertical or Geography and clearly communicate this knowledge to extended sales teams.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability and veterans.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact our services team at +1 (see application details).