Location: Twinsburg - Ohio
Position Summary :
At Rockwell Automation, you will be joining an incredible team of talented individuals who strive for best in class. We have an opening in Twinsburg Ohio for an Equipment Maintenance Technician responsible for assuring that equipment is fully operational to support the production of Rockwell Automation products through the installation, maintenance, and repair of Electronic Assembly equipment. Performs electrical or mechanical troubleshooting to determine problems in non-functioning electro-mechanical equipment used in the manufacturing process. Dismantles, adjusts, repairs and assembles equipment according to layout plans, blueprints, operating or repair manuals, rough sketches or drawings. Uses test and diagnostic equipment to perform checkouts. Rebuilds manufacturing equipment as required. May perform equipment modifications as directed by manufacturing engineers.
Shift: FSS and EO Thursday, 4:30pm-4:45am
May perform one or more of the following
- Adhere to Rockwell Automation Safety Standards and Policies and perform work in a safe and professional manner.
- Resolve production disruptions and repair machine breakdowns to return production equipment to produce to production
- Perform required maintenance (preventive and repair) on electrical, mechanical, and pneumatic production equipment.
- Identify and resolve machine and process issues relating to downtime, scrap and performance.
- Read and interpret electrical schematics and machine prints to aid in machine troubleshooting and repair.
- Respond to emergency work requests from production in a timely manner.
- Monitor spare parts inventories, complete paperwork to replace parts removed from stock and make recommendations of inventory levels to assure parts availability.
- Assist in equipment move and rearrange and new equipment installations as directed by Supervisors or Project Engineers.
- Record completed preventive maintenance tasks and associated repair data using computer-based systems.
- Identify parts and materials required to complete repairs. Coordinates acquisition with the Maintenance Supervisor and purchasing team.
- Perform assigned job functions in accordance with established procedures.
- Comply with the written procedures if effect to maintain ISO Certification.
- Perform other maintenance duties, as required.
- High School Diploma or GED
- At least 18 years of age
- Legal authorization to work in the US is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
- Basic reading, writing and computer literacy.
- Knowledge of use of basic hand and power tools.
- 1-year experience in electrical/pneumatic equipment repair or related experience required.
- Training on Universal Instruments placement equipment or comparable experience is preferred.
- Associates degree in Electromechanical Technology / Industrial Maintenance or comparable experience in industrial electromechanical maintenance field is desired.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability and veterans.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact our services team at +1 (see application details).