Join a team of dietitians who are passionate about their profession, _with patients at the heart of everything we do.
Sodexo is seeking a Registered Dietitian for Orange Park Medical Center. This 317 bed hospital is located ~15 miles south of Jacksonville. OPMC is a mid-sized Community based teaching hospital with a trauma unit, rehab, psych, peds, ICU units, and medical/surgical units. Sodexo provides food service and the clinical nutrition support for the facility.
The successful candidate will:
- Provide nutritional care to a variety of inpatient units (specifically the Trauma and PCU units);
- Work a rotating weekend/holiday schedule (on-site Saturday; on-call Sunday);
- Perform quality improvement initiatives such as patient satisfaction rounds and inservices;
- Educate health care team member, including physicians and nurses; and
- Preferred experience charting using an electronic medical record;
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who have:
- Registered Dietitian credentials and be licensed in Florida;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Good time management skills be a self-starter and a team player; and/or
- The ability to work well with physicians, nursing and ancillary staff.
Learn more about _Sodexo’s Benefits
To learn more about Orange Park Medical Center click here: http://orangeparkmedical.com/
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Dietitian positions in a variety of business segments, including Schools, Universities, Health Care and Senior Living locations across the United States. Continue your search for Dietitian jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities. As the largest private employer of dietitians, we have tremendous job opportunities for registered dietitians who are looking to get more out of their career!
Responsible for providing direct comprehensive nutrition services
-Directs nutrition care of special needs population to ensure nutrition needs and customer satisfaction levels are met.
-Maintains and develops client relationships and client satisfaction to ensure account retention.
-Manages, promotes, and educates others on food and nutrition programs according to Sodexo standards and policy.
-Collaborates and communicates with culinary and clinical departments on established processes, special diets, and menu requests and probes potential problems and apprises manager of status on resolution of problems or issues, using appropriate Sodexo resource when necessary.
-Ensures compliance with all federal, state and local regulations as well as Sodexo/client policies and procedures (e.g. Health Dept., HIPAA/Privacy Act, Joint Commission, quality assurance, safety, operations, and personnel) by keep abreast of the most recent nutrition-related trends, research, policy, certifications, and standards of practice.
-Establishes operating standards, implements quality improvements and communicates them to other departments..