Sodexo is seeking a Human Resource Specialist – Contact Center with our Corporate Human Resources Group. This position is based out of Cheektowaga, NY office. This position will support the Monday through Friday shift from 9:30 AM - 6:00 PM (EST).
Reporting to the PeopleCenter Senior Manager, this position will manage a large variety of human resources questions with the ability to manage and resolve or escalate as appropriate in accordance with Sodexo policies and service level agreements.
Responsibilities are as follows:
- Receives and manages large volume of diverse human resources requests through three primary contact channels (phone, email, and web-to-case)
- Understands and communicates proper Sodexo policy and procedure to employees in spirit of timely and effective resolution
- Manages service request assignments and identifies and escalates priority issues when necessary
- Maintains a focus on customer service and company values through a commitment to customer service, dependability, and reliability.
- Ensures proper service request documentation and management to ensure capture of all relevant information and integrity of case records
- Maintains strict confidentiality for employee information
- Applies up to date HR practices and guidance, strong written and oral communication, commitment to customer service and problem solving, as well as working well in a team-oriented dynamic.
Preference for bilingual candidates; the ability to speak Spanish language will assist in managing this workforce.
The ideal candidate will have the following preferred background/skill-set:
- 2-4 years’ experience, preferred in Human Resources related field
- Experience working in a virtual call center/contact center preferred but not required
- Working knowledge of SLAs preferred
- Experience working with large volume or transactional based requests by web, phone and email
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work individually and with others
- Strong time management skills and ability to effectively resolve problems
- Experience with Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word, Excel & Power-Point, Salesforce, ADP Enterprise HR (EV4)
- Strong focus on customer service and demonstrated experience serving clients & customers
Sodexo is the 18th largest employer worldwide and prides itself with great work-life balance opportunities. Sodexo is a stable company offering robust benefit packages for its employees.
Identifies and addresses human resources (HR) related questions, issues, and concerns from internal Sodexo customers. Ability to diagnose root HR issues and determine when and how to escalate within HR functional areas. Manages multiple lines of communication from the field (email, web, phone, and voicemail). Responsibilities include knowledge of phone and case management system, knowledge base portal, benefits toolkit, company policy manual and working knowledge of Ingenium, ADP, eTIME, EDW, payroll, PTO, and ER related areas.