Outstanding career opportunities for full-time and part-time Dietary Aides. Competitive pay, benefits and performance incentives!
With Brownfield Regional Medical Center, your talent will make a difference every day and we will make it count for you!
Are you interested in becoming a part of the BRMC family?
There are many wonderful benefits that come along with working for a smaller rural hospital that you just can not find in a bigger hospital! Here at BRMC you are able to broaden your skills in many different areas and departments rather than being limited to only one. Whether you are a nurse looking for labor and delivery experience along with emergency and medical/surgical, or if you are interested in learning more in the clerical or billing field. At Brownfield Regional Medical Center you are able to learn an array of skills in many different areas of the medical field.
Career Advantages We Offer:
• Medical, vision and dental insurance
• Employer-paid life insurance
• Paid time off
• Paid holidays
• Flexible schedules
• Long term growth and advancement opportunities
• And more….
The Dietary Aide will assist in all food functions as directed/instructed and in accordance with established food policies and procedures. This includes, but is not limited to serving food, setting up and removing food trays and performing dishwashing/cleaning procedures.
• High School diploma or GED.
• Previous Dietary Aide experience
• Must have Food Handler’s certification or be willing to obtain through facility coordination.
• Ability to read, write and communicate effectively.
• Ability to relate positively to residents and families and work cooperatively with other employees.
• Capable of maintaining regular attendance.
• Meet all local health regulations, and successfully complete a post-offer health assessment.
• Physical and sensory requirements (with or without the aid of mechanical devices): walking, reaching, climbing, bending, lifting, grasping, fine hand coordination, pushing and pulling, ability to hear and respond to pages; ability to distinguish smells, tastes and temperatures, ability to read and write, ability to communicate both verbally and in writing with residents, families, personnel, vendors and consultants; ability to remain calm under stress.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
pick up an application today! 705 East Felt St Brownfield, TX 79316