Location: 6388-Mega Disposal
CUSTOMER SERVICE REP / BENEFITS / FULL TIME
Please read the job description. If you would like to chat with our virtual assistant Olivia then click the following link.
Mega Disposal is looking for an experiencedÂ CUSTOMERÂ SERVICE REPRESENTATIVEÂ for our Seekonk, MA location. TheÂ CustomerÂ ServiceÂ Representative (CSR) fields calls from Customers and works to resolve problems they raise concerningÂ serviceÂ or billing. A successful CSR must understand the Waste Connections business, so they can resolve various types ofÂ customerÂ issues.Â CustomerÂ ServiceÂ Representatives must show empathy or sensitivity to theÂ customerÂ regarding the issue at hand.
- Works in conjunction with other departments to resolveÂ customerÂ disputes.
- Coordinate with customers in bill collection
- Demonstrates the ability to become proficient in the use of proprietary operational systems.
- Effectively communicates issues, needs and opportunities withÂ customerÂ serviceÂ employees and other managers.
- Talks with customers by phone or in person and receives orders for installation, turn on, discontinuance, or change inÂ service.
- Solicits sales of new or additional services.
- Addresses complaints concerning billing or services rendered and complaints ofÂ serviceÂ failures to designated departments for investigation.
- Communicates with customers in a manner that promotes goodwill.
- Interacts with customers and Waste Connections employees to determineÂ serviceÂ requirements, resolve problems or complaints, and seeks cost-effective, safe environmentally sound solutions toÂ serviceÂ issues.
- Promotes Waste Connections standard operating procedures, which assures efficient environmentally correct and safe workplace practices
- Processes payments from customers and researchesÂ customerÂ inquiries regarding their invoice.
- UpdatesÂ customerÂ account information for routing and billing purposes.
RequirementsÂ Ideal candidate will possess:
- 2 years ofÂ CustomerÂ ServiceÂ experience in a high call volume atmosphere
- Degree from a 4 year college or university (preferred)
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
To be considered for any of our current openings you must complete an application at www.wasteconnections.com . Application information and additional instructions can be found once you select your position of interest.
We offer excellent benefits including: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long term & short term disability, life insurance, 401K retirement and unlimited opportunities to "Connect with Your Future".
Waste Connections is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran)