ELECTRICAL AND TELEDATA APPRENTICE
Sponsored by Local Union 351 IBEW & So. Jersey NECA.
Must have H.S. diploma or GED, successfully completed H.S. Algebra 1 & a valid driver’s license. Must be 19 years of age or older and live within our jurisdiction. There will be a $20 application fee. Applications will be taken daily starting Monday, January 18, 2021 from 10:00AM to 2:00PM. There will be extended hours on Tuesdays and Thursdays until 7:00PM. The application process will close January 29, 2021 at 2:00PM. Apply at 1125 Black Horse Pike, Folsom, NJ. The JATC does not discriminate based upon race, sex, national origin, color, marital status, or religion. For more information call 609-561-8515.
About IBEW Local 351:
- Partnered with over 300 licensed electrical contractors
- Extensive training opportunities
- Certified instructors
- Apprenticeship program accredited by the American Council on Education for up to 60 college credits
- Safety training and certifications
- Community service and volunteerism
Click to apply!