Location: Oklahoma City - Oklahoma
The Asset Management Professional (AMP) is an embedded consultant who works with a client to help reduce their MRO demand on the plant floor by executing proven methodologies and leveraging our broad portfolio of services and capabilities. The focus of the AMP is to help the client increase productivity, reduce costs, and improve reliability. The AMP is a key member of our customer support team and interfaces with sales, services management, product groups, and authorized distributors.
This position is located in Lawton, Oklahoma
- Develop and manage SOP's associated with the repair process at the client location
- Identify, recommend, and implement process improvements in regards to the MRO/repair process with focus on plant reliability
- Coordinate and process repair transactions
- Provide live tracking for all assets repaired or managed
- Perform daily reporting and data analysis by gathering product data from customer ERP systems and RA tracking software.
- Develop relationships with the key customer stakeholders to identify the customer's key performance indicators. Create program metric reports using RA software and other tools that meet customer requirements.
- Make recommendations based on inventory levels, failure trends, repair history trends, pricing considerations and obsolescence management
- Root cause failure analysis
- Ability to apply reliability model to improve customers up time and operating equipment effectiveness.
- Responsible for communication between the customer account and management, RA sales and distributors and RA Product Management to ensure that required information is provided timely and accurately #LI-MW2
- Bachelor's Degree in Technology Discipline, Business Administration, Supply Chain Management
- Legal authorization to work in the US is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
- Previous experience in commercial or customer relations.
- Basic knowledge of store room operations, logistics, purchasing, maintenance, or order management.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to collect and analyze data to identify issues and recognize trends
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity in working within an ERP system software environment, especially SAP
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability and veterans.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact our services team at +1 (see application details).