Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment where change is the only constant?
Sodexo is seeking a Food Service Manager for Rumford Hospital a 25-bed, not-for-profit critical access hospital (CAH) offering inpatient and outpatient services to the River Valley community._
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who have:
- a passion for cooking and culinary;
- good supervisory and communication skills;
- previous experience working in a high-volume facility;
- catering and dining experience and a passion for culinary arts;
- a strong production culinary background;
- proficient computer skills as well as exceptional customer services skills;
- Servsafe certified as well as working knowledge of HACCP and experience is a plus.
Learn more about Sodexo’s Benefits
Learn more about Rumford Hospital at www.cmhc.org
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Culinary positions in a variety of business segments, including Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Healthcare, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search for Culinary jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
At Sodexo, you will find the ingredients for a great culinary career. With benefits including schedules that encourage work-life balance, reimbursement of association dues and continuing education opportunities, you’ll enjoy an improved quality of life that’s unique in the hospitality industry.
Provides supervision for multi-functional food service areas at an account/unit to ensure client satisfaction and retention for the Company. Contributes to account revenue and operating profit through the implementation of Sodexo programs while executing against Standard Operating Procedures.
- Maintains and develops client relationships and customer satisfaction for multi-functional food service areas to ensure account retention and positive public relations
- Establishes and maintains a safe work environment
- Supervises day-to-day work activities by delegating authority, assigning and prioritizing activities and monitoring operating standards
- Utilizes Sodexo resources and programs to ensure operating standards and regulatory requirements are met and employees have the necessary equipment and inventory
- Manages by providing positive and constructive feedback to employees in order to reward, coach, correct and motivate in order drive a high-level of employee engagement