Come work for _t_he world’s leading private employer of Registered Dietitians!
Sodexo is seeking a part-time Registered Dietitian (24-32 hrs/week) to join their clinical team at Colleton Medical Center, a 135 bed acute care community hospital in beautiful Walterboro, SC, only one hour from Charleston.
**This position is Benefit Eligible**
Reporting to the Clinical Nutrition Manager, the ideal candidate will:
- Be a registered and licensed dietitian in South Carolina;
- Provide medical nutrition therapy to the acute care inpatient population and nutrition education to the general population;
- Manage the nutrition care process;
- Provide education to patients, as well as staff and work closely with physicians, nursing and ancillary staff;
- Possess the ability to creatively problem solve, work independently with minimal supervision and make decisions while working within a self-directed and team-oriented work environment;
- Have excellent interpersonal communication skills to interact with a wide variety of individuals and groups;
- Have strong time management and organizational skills;
- Be involved in performance improvement projects/programs with the Clinical Nutrition Manager.
Not the job for you?
_At Sodexo, we offer Dietitian positions in a variety of business segments, including Schools, Universities, Health Care and Senior Living locations across the United States. Continue your search for Dietitian jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
_Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities. As the largest private employer of dietitians, we have tremendous job opportunities for registered dietitians who are looking to get more out of their career!
Responsible for providing direct basic nutrition services
-Provides nutrition care to population served to ensure needs and customer satisfaction levels are met.
-Maintains and develops client relationships and client satisfaction to ensure account retention.
-Manages, promotes, and educates others on food and nutrition programs according to Sodexo standards and policy.
-Collaborates and communicates with culinary and clinical departments on established processes, special diets, and menu requests and probes potential problems and apprises manager of status on resolution of problems or issues, using appropriate Sodexo resource when necessary.
-Ensures compliance with all federal, state and local regulations as well as Sodexo/client policies and procedures (e.g. Health Dept., HIPAA/Privacy Act, Joint Commission, quality assurance, safety, operations, and personnel) by keep abreast of the most recent nutrition-related trends, research, policy, certifications, and standards of practice.
-Follows operating standards, implements quality improvements and communicates them to other departments..