The White Earth Reservation Housing Authority is seeking qualified candidates to oversee the planning and implementation of special grant projects administered by the White Earth Reservation Housing Authority.
- Directs and oversees all aspects within the assigned department to ensure program objectives are met and scope of work is completed on time.
- The position is responsible for administering property and procurement for the White Earth Housing Authority.
- Initial inspection to determine the needs of the homeowners unit according to program guidelines and requirements, takes pictures and estimates the cost of damages to the unit.
- Write scopes of work for the unit.
- Solicits bids by contractors according to the scope of work.
- Measures, prices and orders material
- Delivers material when needed.
- Performs inspection as required by the Housing Authority to include: rehabilitation of projects.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required:
- Understanding of and ability to work within procurement policies and guidelines set by the housing authority as well as applicable local, tribal, federal and funding sources.
- Ability to follow and apply the policies and procedures of The White Earth Housing Authority.
- Must have moderate to advanced computer skills with emphasis on Excel and experience with database software.
- Creates and maintains files.
- Creates and maintains files for the contractors according to the homeowners unit.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and complete assigned tasks in a timely manner.
- Previous experience related to management of personnel in the construction trade.
- Previous work related experience in scope of work completion, budgeting, bidding contracts and material procurement.
- Must have a Drivers License and acceptable driving history for traveling throughout the Reservation.
- Must pass pre-employment drug and background screenings
Send Applications/Resumes to:
White Earth Housing Authority
3303 US HWY 59
Waubun, MN 56589
EEO with Native American Preference