The White Earth Reservation Housing Authority is seeking qualified candidates to work with special grant projects administered by the White Earth Reservation Housing Authority.
- The position is responsible for assisting with administering property and procurement for the White Earth Housing Authority.
- Help with measuring, prices and orders material
- Delivers material as requested by the supervisor.
- Maintain delivery slips per project.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required:
- Understanding of and ability to work within procurement policies and guidelines set by the housing authority as well as applicable local, tribal, federal and funding sources.
- Ability to follow and apply the policies and procedures of The White Earth Housing Authority.
- Must have moderate to advanced computer skills with emphasis on Excel and experience with database software.
- Creates and maintains files.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and complete assigned tasks in a timely manner.
- Previous experience related in the construction trade.
- Previous work related experience in scope of work completion and material procurement.
- Must have a Drivers License and acceptable driving history for traveling throughout the Reservation.
- Must pass pre-employment drug and background screenings.
- Vast knowledge of the geographical area of the White Earth Reservation and Leech Lake Reservation.
Send Applications/Resumes to:
White Earth Housing Authority
3303 US HWY 59
Waubun, MN 56589
EEO with Native American Preference