The White Earth Reservation Housing Authority is seeking qualified candidates to be responsible to provide general maintenance repair for all housing properties.
- Performs professional services to the White Earth Housing Authority and surrounding areas to maintain all tribal housing to in a safe and sanitary condition
- Performs various unskilled, semi-skilled and skilled tasks in general maintenance such as repair, care and up-keep of ground, equipment, buildings and facilities with responsibility for work performance in several trades.
- Participates in assignments involving painting, masonry, plumbing, carpentry, electrical and other craft skills in repairs to building, equipment and grounds
- Fill out and complete work orders, reports, inspections and other written documents.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required:
- Knowledge and ability to follow and apply the policies and procedures of The White Earth Housing Authority.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Ability to concentrate on a task over a period of time without being distracted.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and complete assigned tasks in a timely manner.
- Knowledge of basic home improvement procedures and general maintenance repair of furnace, equipment and home appliances.
- Ability to perform work indoors and outdoors, with frequent exposure to dust, dirt and debris.
- Ability to withstand frequent bending, kneeling and squatting. Frequent use of hands and fingers to operate equipment.
- High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
- Previous experience related in the construction trade.
- Prefer some experience in working with home maintenance repair.
- Must have a Drivers License and acceptable driving history for traveling throughout the Reservation.
- Must pass pre-employment drug and background screenings.
Send Applications/Resumes to:
White Earth Housing Authority
3303 US HWY 59
Waubun, MN 56589
EEO with Native American Preference