I. Employer’s Information
a. Name of Company: ECN AUTOMATION INC.
b. Address: 230 W BASELINE RD #108 TEMPE, AZ 85283
c. Telephone number: 520-342-8227
d. Hiring authority: KARLY ELVIR, Office Manager
II. Employment Information:
a. Job Description: The Lead Engineer leads the Phoenix office engineering team with the aim to design and deliver instrumentation and control solutions to the industry clients of the company in the United States. The solutions include the integration (design, configuration, programming, installation) of several industry systems and products such as measurement instruments, field components, Distributed Control Systems (DCS), industrial communication networks, physical and virtualized servers, electrical and control panels, power electronics and electrical components (Variable Frequency Drives, direct starters, soft starters, circuit breakers, etc.), Programmable Logic Controller (PLC)/Human Machine Interface (HMI), Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) components, and mining process optimization of ECN proprietary products.
Recognize and develop all opportunities to creatively meet customer needs and provide solutions. As the office engineering leader, this position is accountable to ensure all the projects cycle from the opportunity detection, information gathering, the project formulation, the project technical/economic proposal, the project development, the instrumentation/control systems commissioning, start-up, and technical documentation.
Provide strategic sales and client/partner relationship building to support the growth and sustainability of the Arizona territory and opportunistic additional territories. The Lead Engineer is responsible for the development of a clear direction for the office that is consistent with our overall corporate strategic direction but incorporates the unique needs of the office business.
• Engineer, design, and maintain installation of electrical, instrumentation and automation systems associated with processing plants, mining facilities and related industrial plants.
• Engineering of electrical schematics, wiring diagrams, panel design, and instrument specification.
• Programming of Industrial Computers, PLC, PACs, HMI, databases.
• Design, specification, and procurement of control systems, low-voltage switchgear, motor control centers, and variable frequency drives.
• Troubleshoot circuit and/or design problems and provide technical assistance to field crews.
• Compliance and enforcement of company safety, environmental and governmental policies and regulations as they apply.
• Follow instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform job functions under minimal supervision.
• Participate in team on-call rotation and provide support during project related cutovers.
• Must be willing to travel up to 50%
• Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical/Electronic/Mechanical Engineering
• Master of Science in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 10 year of experience as an Electrical and Controls Engineer
- Project Manager Professional (PMP) Certification by Project Management Institute (PMI)
- Experience in Commissioning Control Projects
- Experience with Rockwell Automation and Endress+Hauser solutions.
- Proficient with project management tools (schedule, WBS, costs)
- Must be Bilingual or demonstrate a high level of written and verbal communication skills in English and Spanish.
- Must qualify for work in the USA
- Team Player
- May be required to lift 25-50lbs.
- Vision must be sufficient to read data reports, manuals and computer screens
- Hearing must be sufficient to understand a conversation at a normal volume, including telephone calls and in person.
- Speech must be coherent to clearly convey or exchange information, including the giving and receiving of assignments and/or directions.
Click to apply!