Let your passion for people be the driver of your success at Sodexo. Through your leadership, your team will make a real impact every day.
Sodexo is seeking a Food Operations Manager for it’s operations at Elim Park, an upscale continuing care retirement community in Chesire, CT. The Food Operations Manager will oversee food production, food safety, and sanitation, for the skilled nursing population onsite. The Food Ops. Manager conducts daily meal rounds with Residents and works closely with other departments and our clients to provide optimal dining service and program enhancements. Must have healthcare dining experience.
The successful candidate will:
- direct and supervise dining operations and designated serving and back of house staff;
- ensure that the highest possible standards of food handling and preparation are achieved;
- control and ensure the company's and client's financial targets are achieved;
- engage with peers, colleagues and patrons in a manner that invites interaction and feedback.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who:
- have healthcare dining experience;
- have some food production experience and/or formal training ;
- detailed knowledge of HACCP and Department of Health Regulations, work place safety training and self-audit experience;
- possess strong leadership abilities wih a can-do attitude.
Learn more about Sodexo’s Benefits
Not the job for you?
We offer Food Service Management positions in a variety of business segments, including Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Healthcare, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search for Food Service Management jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
At Sodexo, you will find the ingredients for a great career in food service management. With benefits including schedules that encourage work-life balance and continuing education opportunities, you’ll enjoy an improved quality of life that’s unique in the hospitality industry.
Provides leadership and supervision for the on-site food service exempt and non-exempt level staff in the delivery of our contractual agreement with the client. Provides supervision for food services at account/unit to ensure client satisfaction and retention for the company. Implements business practices in order to uphold company mission, values and commitments made in the Sodexo client contractual agreement.
- Establishes a safe work environment
- Utilizes Sodexo tools and programs to develop client, customer, and staff relationships, to ensure account retention
- Implements and fully utilizes all Sodexo tools and programs to ensure financial outcomes
- Directs daily operations of food service to ensure employees have appropriate equipment, inventory and resources, ensures operating standards and regulatory requirements are met
- Develops and implements plans, projects, with defined objectives, methods, timetables and budget to support client and Sodexo strategic plan
- Ensures adherence to all HR standards for Sodexo, client, and regulatory agencies