Central Nebraska Regional Airport (GRI) and Kearney Municipal Airport (EAR)
The Transportation Security Administration (TSA) is hiring part-time Transportation Security Officers
at Central Nebraska Regional and Kearney Municipal Airports. Paid, ongoing training will be provided.
FNeom eaxlpeesr eiennccoeu risa greeqdu tiore adp.
• Pay rate starting at $16.34 per hour. Apply now to be eligible to test
Specific duties for TSA Transportation Security Officers include:
• Screening passengers, cargo and bags for prohibited and dangerous objects and materials.
• Maintaining efficient passenger traffic flows through security checkpoints.
• Monitoring airport security measures and reporting potential vulnerabilities and weaknesses.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
Applicants must meet these qualifications in order to be further evaluated in the TSO hiring process:
• Have a high school diploma, General Educational Development (GED), High School Equivalency Test
(HiSET) or Test Assessing Secondary Completion (TASC) credential OR at least one year of full-time
work experience in the security industry, aviation screening or as an X-ray technician.
• Be proficient in English (i.e., able to read, write, speak and comprehend).
• Must be a U.S. citizen or U.S. national and at least 18 years of age.
TSA offers an attractive federal benefits package including health, dental, vision, life and long-term care
insurance; retirement plan; Thrift Savings Plan similar to a 401(k); Flexible Spending Account; Employee
Assistance Program; personal leave days and paid federal holidays.
Other benefits may include a uniform allowance; health and wellness programs; transportation
subsidies and ongoing training with tuition reimbursement. DHS is committed to employee development
and offers a variety of employee training and developmental opportunities.
More Info: https://www.usajobs.gov/Search/Results?l=Kearney%2C%20Nebraska&l=Grand%20Island%