Come work for _t_he world’s leading private employer of Registered Dietitians!
Sodexo is seeking an inpatient Registered Dietitian for Holy Cross Hospital. _This community hospital is located on the south side of Chicago and is part of the Sinai Chicago_health system. Ideal candidate will have a minimum of one year acute care clinical experience.
The successful candidate will:
- provide nutritional care for a variety of inpatient units;
- educate healthcare team members, including physicians and nurses;
- work every 5th weekend, providing coverage for Holy Cross & Mt. Sinai Hospitals;
- perform quality improvement initiatives such as patient satisfaction rounds and test trays;
- assist food service operations to ensure conformance to nutritional, safety, sanitation and quality standards; and
- assist with new menu programming.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who have:
- Registered Dietitian credentials and licensed in IL;
- strong critical thinking and communication skills; and
- good time management skills, be an independent worker and a team player.
Learn more about Sodexo’s Benefits_
_Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Dietitian positions in a variety of business segments, including Schools, Universities, Healthcare and Senior Living locations across the United States. Continue your search for Dietitian jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities. As the largest private employer of dietitians, we have tremendous job opportunities for registered dietitians who are looking to get more out of their career!
Responsible for providing direct comprehensive nutrition services
-Directs nutrition care of special needs population to ensure nutrition needs and customer satisfaction levels are met.
-Maintains and develops client relationships and client satisfaction to ensure account retention.
-Manages, promotes, and educates others on food and nutrition programs according to Sodexo standards and policy.
-Collaborates and communicates with culinary and clinical departments on established processes, special diets, and menu requests and probes potential problems and apprises manager of status on resolution of problems or issues, using appropriate Sodexo resource when necessary.
-Ensures compliance with all federal, state and local regulations as well as Sodexo/client policies and procedures (e.g. Health Dept., HIPAA/Privacy Act, Joint Commission, quality assurance, safety, operations, and personnel) by keep abreast of the most recent nutrition-related trends, research, policy, certifications, and standards of practice.
-Establishes operating standards, implements quality improvements and communicates them to other departments..