Exchange Frameworks QA Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino) , California , United States
Software and Services
Posted: Jan 4, 2021
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200212061
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. We're looking for an Exchange Frameworks QA engineer with a passion for testing and ensuring a high-quality experience for our enterprise and consumer users.
- Creative thinker and strong problem solver
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of software development and QA life cycle
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
As an Exchange Frameworks QA Engineer, you will be responsible for end-to-end testing of the apps and frameworks using Exchange ActiveSync and Exchange Web Services. This includes testing scenarios involving Mail, Calendar, Contacts, Notes, Reminders, Accounts, Managed Configuration, and more. You will be responsible for planning, designing, maintaining and executing test cases. You will work to identify, reproduce and isolate bugs found through concise bug reporting. You will also build up automated test coverage for end-to-end scenarios, collaborating with other app and frameworks teams to build reusable testing components together.
Education & Experience
BS in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- - Knowledge of enterprise IT configurations
- - Experience testing iOS, macOS, or Windows applications
- - Familiarity with Exchange ActiveSync (EAS) or Exchange Web Services (EWS), preferred
- - Experience in designing and developing automated UI testing, preferred