We are seeking a passionate, energetic teacher who is committed to loving and teaching children every day. We believe children learn through all their senses. Children need teacher directed and child directed activities. We seek to stimulate children's natural curiosity so they readily ask questions and explore their environment.
At Galloway Children’s Center we are committed to:
- All full time teachers with full benefit package
- Sharing God’s love and God’s word with every child everyday
- Teaching children using art, music, drama and storytelling: integrating the Arts into Language, Math and Science and Technology (STEAM)
- Serving healthy, fresh vegetables and fruit with a strong emphasis on locally grown produce
- Teaching social skills and helping children understand we all live in our world together
- Providing a full day language enriched program that ensures all children to be kindergarten ready
Applicants must have an Early Childhood degree and at least 2 years experience in a Children's Center.