Location: Twinsburg - Ohio
Position Summary :
At Rockwell Automation, you will be joining an incredible team of talented individuals who strive for best in class. We have an opening in Twinsburg Ohio for a Materials Associate position. This position involves inventory accuracy-counting material, component identification and pulling components to be placed at assembly areas. Other duties include pulling short parts, scrapping damaged materials, and operating weigh scales. May also perform assembly operations and other duties assigned. Must be able to lift 35 lbs. This position is in a plant setting with a clean and controlled climate.
D - Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Every Other Thursday 4:30pm-4:45am
May perform one or more of the following:
- Performs the physical or administrative tasks involved in the shipping, receiving, storing and distributing of materials, parts, supplies and equipment.
- Unpacks and checks goods received against purchase orders or invoices, maintains records of received goods and rejects unsatisfactory items.
- Prepares and maintains records of merchandise shipped.
- Posts weights and shipping charges and prepares goods for final shipment.
- Examines, stocks and distributes materials in inventory and on manufacturing lines
- May prepare kitting packages for assembly production
- Perform other duties as needed
- High School Diploma or GED
- At least 18 years of age
- Legal authorization to work in the US is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening
- Basic Computer Literacy
- Basic Reading and Writing
- Preferred 1 year of related experience in warehousing or shipping/receiving field but not required
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability and veterans.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact our services team at +1 (see application details).