We are currently seeking a Human Resources Specialist & Corporate Secretary. Candidates
should possess a Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 3 years experience in human resources at
a financial institution.
1. Timely and effective assistance in handling disciplinary reports, terminations,
performance appraisals, and other personnel issues.
2. Maintains accurate records for Bank employees’ vacation, personal leave, and other
3. Maintains accurate personnel records of all employees in compliance with all laws,
regulations, and policies
4. Keeps current on all insurance changes and notifies employees of changes.
5. Provides good customer service to employees with insurance questions and problems
and assists new employees in completing initial insurance forms.
6. Accurate and timely management of the Bank’s payroll and payroll tax expenses.
a. Accurate and timely completion of payroll
b. Accurate and timely payment and reconcilement of all payroll taxes
7. Effectively administers and balances the bank’s benefits plans. Includes the
management of the annual open enrollment process and monthly reconciliation of the
benefits-related DDA and GL accounts.
a. Manages the Bank’s FSA program including timely and accurate deposits
of funds into the FSA DDA account
b. Administers the Bank’s 401(k) plan including ensuring timely and
accurate enrollments and contributions. Also manages the yearly plan
c. Monthly reconciliation of Payroll and HR-related DDA and GL accounts
8. Manages job postings, employment interviews, and testing for all new positions within
the bank. Coordinates with hiring manager and executive management on selection of
the best candidates.
9. Effectively communicates with hiring managers and executive officers on all HR-
related items that need their attention.
10. Ensures compliance with State and Federal rules, regulations and laws.
Assistant Corporate Secretary
1. Timely and accurate preparation of Board and Committee packages and the distribution
of the presentations to Directors and Executive Officers. Board and committee
packages should be sent to the directors at least one week prior to the meeting.
2. Plans Annual Shareholders Meeting, which includes securing venue, compiling
package with meeting information and mailing to each shareholder, drafting proxy for
votes and tabulating proxy votes.
3. Conducts timely and accurate communications notices to the directors regarding Board
and Committee meeting times and dates.
4. Timely and accurately facilitates stock transactions on behalf of shareholders.
5. Timely and accurately manages the shareholder dividend mailings and shareholder tax
6. Keeps track of all Sub-S-related shareholder records to ensure that the bank remains
within IRS and regulatory limits.
Required Education, Experience, and Skills
- High school diploma required. Bachelor’s degree preferred. Will accept equivalent
banking industry experience in lieu of Bachelor’s degree.
- Position requires 3 years human resources experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient computer skills and in-depth knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Successful completion of Human Resources training and any other compliance
training deemed necessary by the Bank.
- Capability to lift a minimum of 30 lbs.
Benefits include but are not limited to
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Short term and long term disability
- Life & dependent life insurance
- AFLAC insurance
- 401k Plan
- Paid vacation and sick time
Interested candidates should send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.