Location: United States of America Dallas (Cascades Court)
Location: Denver - Colorado
Location: Nashville - Tennessee
The Regional Contract Commercial Manager (RCCM) is a leadership position within the Lifecycle Services organization. The RCCM is responsible for business development with a focus on new contracts and new consulting project in the SouthWest Region. This position is responsible for all Business Development activity including but not limited to the following:
- Integrated/Complex Services Proposals
- Regional Pursuit Team - Development and Management
- Opportunity Creation - Playbook & Operations Roundtable meeting
- Field Liaison for Business Unit/Contract & Negotiations/Customer Terms and Conditions
- Create and/or Approve Budgetary/ROM/SOW Qualification information
- Orders Forecasting
- Competency Development for Services Business Development Leaders
- Drive Accountability for Regional Business Strategies and Plans
- Contract Domain Expert
- PARB - Prepare/Submit/Participate
- Drive - Get The Red Out for new Contract Growth
- Consulting Business Development for Connected Services
The RCCM will work closely with the Business Development Leaders and headquarters contracts and Connected Services teams to assist in closing identified Contract and Connected Services opportunities and expanding existing contracts. The position leads the development and execution of the regional business strategy and initiatives as it relates to the development of the Contracts and Connected Services businesses through a team of field employees.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability and veterans.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact our services team at +1 (see application details).